What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs Bama.

BuffLuke80

Club Member
Club Member
Who ya got? I'm gonna go with Clemson. Probably not a popular pick but those dudes have that memory already entrenched. Might be enough.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm going for Bama. That butt/ball grabbing nonsense did it for me. Clemson players admitted that they've been doing it all year long in an effort to intimidate other teams.

Plus I like that beast of a RB that Bama has and I'd like to see them roll without Kiffin at the helm. Roll Tide.

I don't have a preference, just hope it's a good game. Clemson has the defense to keep Bama in check and maybe Watson can make enough plays to win it. Probably not, though. Bama wins.

I should be going for Bama since my friend played there but he doesn't need to know lol. The other stuff, it happens quite a bit, especially in a pile. A lot of unseen **** goes on out there. I just don't like Saban, that's why I want them to lose.

I'm just wondering how they are gonna attack Bama. You'd think they'd test the secondary, I'm not so sure that will be the plan since that's what they think you will do. Watson is gonna be exhausted after this one.

I think clemson has em this year. The QB play sr vs fresh will be the difference. The tigers DL and OL will keep it close enough.

I normally hate Bama, but to me they are the one clearly dominant team this season. No bias required.

Going for Clemson, but expect Bama to win due to some INTs by Watson.

Keys to beating Bama are running right at them and testing their corners deep. Clemson can do both.

They can't get a channel the NFL isn't on? **** $$$ is probably the answer. Sorry but I'd rather watch this game than some of these playoff matchups.
Or have it Saturday or Sunday night after the NFL games.

Probably the same reason the NCAA basketball final is on Monday night.

More eyeballs in primetime = more $$$$ on ads.

As far as the game, count me in with the "rooting for Clemson, assuming Bama will win" crowd.

Going for Bama. Just can't go for a bunch of guys who can't keep their hands off somebody else's huevos.

Probably the same reason the NCAA basketball final is on Monday night.

More eyeballs in primetime = more $$$$ on ads.

As far as the game, count me in with the "rooting for Clemson, assuming Bama will win" crowd.
NCAA basketball is that way because the final four games are on Saturday. If there weren't NFL games I would think they would get way more viewers on Saturday than Monday night.

I am pulling for Clemson. The game last year was great - I thought both teams really competed and either could of won. Alabama's offense has not been consistent this year but their defense is probably better. We will see who is ready to play. Should be a good game.

I really want to pick clemson, their DL is great and they have more depth there. Bama passing game doesn't look good at all.

But some way, saban finds a way.

Back