What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Clemson vs Bama.

Bama fans will certainly have a beef on that touchdown. It was clearly a pick play. At least in my mind it was. Remember the pick called against us?
No they don't. The bama cb wrapped up the receiver and initiated contact. The cb was the one that opened up the inside receiver.

Really didn't think Clemson was going to win that after Bama scored so quickly after Clemson took the lead for the first time. Maybe now we can dispense with all the "Bama's unbeatable because of that incredible defense" bull****.

I dunno - I had the feeling after about the first quarter and a half that Clemson was the better team.

Even Alabama's big plays in the second half seemed like they were outside the norm.
Clemson more than held their own. Not buying that narrative.

Wasn't a big margin but Bama had some advantage on the LOS and in the running game.

The Clemson QB though continued to make plays that forced Bama play a balanced defense and that didn't allow Bama to escape, even when up by 10.

Watched the coaches commentary channel, amazing how often they commented that the Bama DB had solid coverage or that the Bama defense was in the right coverage but the Clemson QB made the pass to the right spot and his receivers came down with it.

If the had equivelent QBs my sense is that Bama would have won solidly but the QB was the difference in the game.

Wasn't a big margin but Bama had some advantage on the LOS and in the running game.

The Clemson QB though continued to make plays that forced Bama play a balanced defense and that didn't allow Bama to escape, even when up by 10.

Watched the coaches commentary channel, amazing how often they commented that the Bama DB had solid coverage or that the Bama defense was in the right coverage but the Clemson QB made the pass to the right spot and his receivers came down with it.

If the had equivelent QBs my sense is that Bama would have won solidly but the QB was the difference in the game.

Clemson can basically match Bama up and down the roster with athletes. They have proven it in two separate games. Two evenly matched teams and each has won once. No real deep analysis needed.

so, let me get this straight. If Clemson's team wasn't clemson's team, or if Bama's team wasn't bama's team, the result would have been different?

ygRdgsL.png

The silver lining in this for Tide fans is that they'll now get free Alabama National Champions t-shirts sent to them.
Wrong. I will see those shirts here in Central America. Wait, did I just commit a UBL? Damnit!

It wasn't OPI though.

I agree.

The Alabama DB initiated the contact, plus he wasn't the guy covering Renfrow anyway.

Even if Watson was saying that the play called for a pick to be set, what actually happened on the field on that play wasn't illegal.

Back