What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEW: Regents Meeting, Benson Decision, Investigation Report -- Monday, 6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a scale of 1-10, Tini and TShrek are at 100 with 100 being a MM Fan Girl
giphy.gif

I'm at an 8, with a slight wait and see on how his AC choices work out on defense and also not overly thrilled with JJ and GB remaining on staff. Completely satisfied with just about everything else he's done through 4 years.

I'd give him a 9 with a CCG win or even a decent showing in the bowl game and no coaching drama.

Those last two games hurt, so 7 it is.

Interesting, why so low on MikMac the man? Serious question.
He's speaking of the Tumpkin situation. He thinks Mac was completely in the wrong and faults him for that. Which is utter horse ****. All that anyone needs to do is ask any former player and they will tell you completely differently.

Angry Andy was very hurt by MM's handling of the Tumpkin situation.
MM blocked her phone calls. He didn't tell her anything in regards to having to cut off communication. His letter was horse****.

Mac took a hit because a Christian man protects others and made a football over life decision. He could have chose both tbh.

Mac deserves his extension but he doesn't deserve to be told, he did everything he could or did nothing wrong BS many try to say.

If this were USC we would ride their coaches ass for similar actions.

Last edited:
MM made a mistake, which is not to be taken lightly, but seriously rating him a 4 as a Christian man as a result? That is pretty weak to define him by one mistake and ignore the rest of his career.

MM made a mistake, which is not to be taken lightly, but seriously rating him a 4 as a Christian man as a result? That is pretty weak to define him by one mistake and ignore the rest of his career.
He's an 8 for a Christian man. He was a 10. But he is a 4 as a man right now.

We all **** up. If his daughter got beat by a coach and the HC took the actions he did, I can assure you Mac would be disgusted and angered as a father.

For now a 5. We can revisit after seeing what he can accomplish without a great defensive coordinator. He is 35-52 with two winning seasons out of seven as head coach. The Buffs program is definitely trending upward. Time will tell how much of that was Leavitt, Chev's influence on offense and recruiting and what MM is.

For now a 5. We can revisit after seeing what he can accomplish without a great defensive coordinator. He is 35-52 with two winning seasons out of seven as head coach. The Buffs program is definitely trending upward. Time will tell how much of that was Leavitt, Chev's influence on offense and recruiting and what MM is.

We all **** up. If his daughter got beat by a coach and the HC took the actions he did, I can assure you Mac would be disgusted and angered as a father.
It was an allegation you dumb ****!!!! Just because someone said someone did something doesn't make it true. At the time charges hadn't been filed.

Well if he blocked her calls (probably due to legal advice) how did he still get voicemails from her?

Huh?

I think some of you are freaking out about **** over which you have no control. This is a process and our elected representatives want to do things that are right for the future of Dear Old CU.

Mr. Kroll may be misguided and short-sighted but I don't think he represents the overall perspective of the body of regents.

I'm not concerned about losing RG or MM over this. They both knew what they signed up for here and they have dealt with the culture and distractions professionally. That's the kind of leadership we need and other universities probably wish they had (**** bailer).

Let this play out.
When a plane is going down, the pilot is the calm one. It's the passengers doing the screaming.

I rate you as a 3.2 as a man. Take that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back