What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NEW: Regents Meeting, Benson Decision, Investigation Report -- Monday, 6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I checked the breaking updates in this thread
1461215377578.jpg

No new stuff but judging by Howell's most recent chat, it seems like MM and RG appear to be safe. I'm thinking Phil Di will be sacrificed this time. Way too much to lose if we let MM & RG go.

Would be wonderful if DiStefano goes. He walks on water around Boulder, and I don't get why

Would be wonderful if DiStefano goes. He walks on water around Boulder, and I don't get why
None of the faculty do, either.

Really puzzling- faculty hate him, public hates him, he seems incompetent and tone deaf. One of those guys who failed upwards, I guess.

Yes, we need a guy that will put athletics ahead of academics.
We need someone who values athletics as a key driver of applications, school spirit, community outreach and donations. Who understands that this can very well serve (or harm if teams suck) the real missions of education and research excellence.

Thing is, imho, how hard it is to make a name for yourself in the NFL? I get its the end goal but quite a few flame out quick for various reasons. College kids need that degree. Nothing wrong with doing both man.

Signs barring four Daily Camera journalists from entering the building housing the University of Colorado chancellor's office were created by the campus police department and posted by private security guards monitoring student protesters, a university official said Tuesday.
The sheets of paper bore the Twitter profile photos of Camera reporter Elizabeth Hernandez and photographers Paul Aiken, Cliff Grassmick and Jeremy Papasso, with the directive: "Not allowed in building."
But Melissa Zak, CU's assistant vice chancellor of safety, said the signs were never intended to be posted by the Argus Event Staffing security guards, and that "this is a mistake that we truly regret."
"The police department printed off the pictures of the Camera reporter and the three photographers to remind the Argus security staff that no members of the public were allowed inside overnight," Zak said.

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_30960073

I don't think DiStefano is going to be Chancellor this time next month.

All of the uncertainty is starting to take a toll on recruiting. Look at what Oregon, UW, Stan, fUCLA, etc. are putting together. We are falling behind the rest of the PAC.

Regents know what the verdict is. They are gonna have to say it sooner or later. Why couldn't they have had a special session to get it done. Jesus Christ already...where is the leadership?

I'm certainly no big fan, but for this to be the thing that gets him shown the door seems ridiculous.

There's a whole lot of nothing to this entire story. That somebody would actually lose a job over it seems absurd.

Reactions: DBT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back