What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

?CO WR Heath Evans?

BuffTuba

Club Member
Club Member
?CO WR Heath Evans (Grandview)?

Does anybody have an new information regarding Heath Evans? If he is still interested in us? Are we thinking of offering? HAve we offered a scholarship or just a prefered walk-on spot? For some reason he reminds me of a Kerry Meier type of player.

I think he could be huge for us and its always good to keep the instate guys. He might be able to help us with Chris Martin. That's a reach but you never know.

Just throwing this out there for discussion.

Heath has been out for most of the season with an injury. Since he has been out the Granview offense has struggled.

Thanks for the reply Dorn. Any new news on him. I know AJ started a recruiting thread on him but I figured I ask you since you first presented the info. Has he recovered? Do you know if he is interested in CU?

I have heard it was a collar bone but that is not confirmed. I am sure he would be interested in CU. I think CU's interest would be for a walk on spot at this time. JMO

Back