What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach A is a cocktease

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
tom_abatemarco Tom Abatemarcoj

Waiting is hard in recruiting. We are waiting for one.

2 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply

tom_abatemarco_normal.jpg

tom_abatemarco Tom Abatemarcoj

Let's get fired up.

I alternate between loving and hating that man by the second.

EDIT -- by the way, I want to clarify that the second tweet ("let's get fired up") is the older one of the two.

so what does that really mean? is he waiting for a player to visit? waiting for a player to commit. I think we now have 3 scholarships to give, so does that mean they are going to hang on to the other two?

Could mean anything really. It oculd be that they think a player is about to pop and hope it'll be for us. We're in on a few guys who could decide soon, so we'll see.

As for the scholarships, we have 6 total, with Gordon and Scott getting two. That leaves us with 4, but none in 2013 so I would expect them to bank 1 or 2.

Could mean anything really. It oculd be that they think a player is about to pop and hope it'll be for us. We're in on a few guys who could decide soon, so we'll see.

As for the scholarships, we have 6 total, with Gordon and Scott getting two. That leaves us with 4, but none in 2013 so I would expect them to bank 1 or 2.

they should have at least one for 2013 from Brown or am I wrong about that?

Honestly, I expect us to bank at LEAST one and put Chen on scholarship.

I've gotta think this is Xavier Johnson if the report of him being an early signee is true.

Maybe coach is a tease. Maybe the twitter is just a little enticing.

Maybe he has a few more folks interested in Buff bball right now .....

Is it possible to create "groups" to follow on Twitter? So I can put all of the CU BBall coaches in a group and not have my Tweetcaster be cluttered up with a combo of funny stuff I follow and the CU stuff?

Is it possible to create "groups" to follow on Twitter? So I can put all of the CU BBall coaches in a group and not have my Tweetcaster be cluttered up with a combo of funny stuff I follow and the CU stuff?
Yeah click lists at the top of your page

Lol my favorite is when he tweets at the players and they never reply or if they do its like two or three words. Or how he thinks calling Alec "Hollywood" is the funniest thing ever. EX:
to Andre: YO your boy Hollywood is back in town
Dre's reply: yea i know

To alec: Hollywood get up and work on your game.

Idk why but i think its so funny. Its like he's the annoying parent that just discovered social networking to them

I don't have time for that. Do it for me.

-- I'm a Guy On A Buffalo --

[video=youtube;v5Lmkm5EF5E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5Lmkm5EF5E&feature=BFa&list=FL34y6sIApLr8 Nplrl3WJkgQ&lf=bf_play[/video]

Back