What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Eddie Crowder

wow. that's a shame. thoughts and prayers are out to his family. thanks, coach.

I was fortunate enough to stumble into a Buffalo Belles luncheon once (because of work) where he was speaking. He seemed like a genuine, kind gentleman and I enjoyed listening to his stories. RIP Coach Crowder, one of the best Buffaloes we've ever had.

yeppers the CFB world lost a great one today as player, coach and AD..... May peace be with you and your family......

sad day for CU fans. Eddie was a really great guy, down to earth.

if we are going to name something after someone in the near future, Crowder get's my vote.

RIP Coach Crowder, thank you for giving this Buff amazing thrills when I was a kid at Folsom Field in the early 70's.

sad day for CU fans. Eddie was a really great guy, down to earth.

if we are going to name something after someone in the near future, Crowder get's my vote.

I've always wanted to have the stadium named after either Crowder or Mac. That would be such a huge honor and a good way to remind us of the legacy. It'd wouldn't be the only stadium in the Big 12 to be named after a Sooner too :smile2: Although I doubt that'll happen.

RIP Coach, thanks for everything you did for CU Athletics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Crowder has more info about Coach Crowder

Back