What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Leavitt's entertaining personality

Good stuff. Here's to Coach Leavitt bringing knowledge and intensity to the defense and the entire team. It seems to me Leavitt is the first class experienced coach this program has been missing for a while. I hope we are right about him.

I'm drinking the kool-aid with coach Leavitt and am wondering how long we can keep before he takes another HC gig.

Leavitt will lift the intensity of your entire program

As someone who was a charter season ticket holder at USF when Jim Leavitt built a program from literally nothing, I can assure you that it will be impossible for the other coaches to not get infected with his attitude. His motor is always full tilt and never shuts off. And the guy knows defense.

You'll surprise somebody this year and roll next year. He won't jump ship for just any job either. Enjoy!

I'm loving MM for the hire and JL as a great coach. What is the minimum improvement any of you would deem acceptable this season in defense metrics...whichever ones you think are vital. I'd expect 20 TOs and 1.5 YP rush reduction from last year to be as success.

Back