What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coach Mac's Radio Show cancelled due to his comments last week

Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Coach McCartney's weekly radio show, which was broadcast on 102.3 ESPN, has been cancelled, due to comments made during his show last week.

Ouch.

Nothing is without consequence.... Klatt to follow perhaps?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Given that the PAC has a contract with ESPN, maybe Larry Scott's assassin ninjas changed some minds at ESPN?

Wasn't his show going to be over anyway since the football season has ended?

LOL. Maybe he will think about what he said. I think that program he started made him a delusional old man. At the same time, I honestly feel bad for the guy. He did win a national championship at Colorado back when we weren't a racist school. Hell, he probably had his pick of desks and all the water he can drink.

I wonder after Plati called Klatt to the carpet on Twitter yesterday if the rope got a little tighter around his neck as well ? I have to give credit to Plati for very tactfully telling Joel to STFU PUNK, YOU DON'T KNOW ****

I bet he thinks that he did nothing wrong, and that he is being silenced. I kind of wish I had heard some of his rants just to see what he was saying.

Well, I hope he's not off the air for content--'cause a little controversy is good--but instead just...you know...(how do I say this?), because his logic wasn't really grounded in reality.

I dunno, I'm kind of mixed on this news.

Honestly I am worried about Mac. So you guys can continue ripping him if you want. From the outside looking in I get it. But he doesn't seem right to me.

Honestly I am worried about Mac. So you guys can continue ripping him if you want. From the outside looking in I get it. But he doesn't seem right to me.

yup he's gone way to far this time and has forever tarnished himself!...klatt also is done in my books

I'm glad someone at 102.3 is thinking logically. Now I'd like to see Plati publicly rebuke him like he did Klatt.

Good! How sad that the greatest football coach in CU history is such a huge ****ing embarrassment to the school

This is good......Mac was given too much rope to hang himself with. Amazed that didn't happen prior to last week.

Back