What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching carousel....

UNM would be better off if it were located in Santa Fe. Albuquerque is a freaking dump. It's also hard to spell.

ABQ is the worst. When I lived in Durango, I got ABQ local stations. During the local news, they barely had time to fit in a weather report because all 30 mins was taken up with carjackings and drive-byes.

The Buckeye (fan?) site eleven warriors is saying they have several sources who confirm that Urban Meyer has agreed a deal to coach Ohio State.

It's a natural fit, second to only Notre Dame as he has tons of experience in that region. Big question will be how fast can he win big there, and how many years before his health issues flare up again? 2 to 3 seasons from now we could be looking at a title game appearance and another retirement.

Not completely true. No one's announced anything, but rumors are that Erickson's told his staff that he's retiring.

Briles to Ole Miss? Methinks he will leave Baylor at the same RGII leaves.

Skip Holtz mentioned for UNC as is Malzahn.

Tubby may be introuble at Tech.

Jerry Kill has another seizure.

I guess I do not understand why Briles would be eager to jump to Ole Miss. He is a Texas guy through and through. He was born and raised there, played high school football there, played college football there, coached high school football there, and finally his two college head coaching jobs have both been in Texas.

I get Baylor is not the greatest job in the world, but is Briles really ready to leave Texas for... Ole Miss?

I guess I do not understand why Briles would be eager to jump to Ole Miss. He is a Texas guy through and through. He was born and raised there, played high school football there, played college football there, coached high school football there, and finally his two college head coaching jobs have both been in Texas.

I get Baylor is not the greatest job in the world, but is Briles really ready to leave Texas for... Ole Miss?

This. Briles is a mad scientist of Texas high school football. Much easier to get the kids when they're in-state. And still has Scott Drew at his disposal for cheating in the recruiting game.

Feldman is saying RichRod is gonna be hired within the next 48 hours.

Do.Not.Like.

Yaaaaaaaaaaay rich fraud to zona... I can heckle his ass from my seat in 2 years!!! unlike jens... im very ok with it... Rodriguez is supremely over-rated as a head coach... yes he can recruit a fair amount but his time at michigan exposed him as the fraud he is

Yaaaaaaaaaaay rich fraud to zona... I can heckle his ass from my seat in 2 years!!! unlike jens... im very ok with it... Rodriguez is supremely over-rated as a head coach... yes he can recruit a fair amount but his time at michigan exposed him as the fraud he is

Arizona, however, is more comparable to say .... West Virginia than a historic top 5 program like, ummmm say Michigan.

Why does a basketball school hire a name whereas we hire a guy half the country has to google first, presumably because he got his degree from the right school?

Don't know. Toward the end there at Michigan, it didn't seem to be his offense that was the issue, but rather their defense couldn't stop anyone. That wide open offense attack that he employs, while not a great fit for Big 10 country, would be perfect for west coast athletes. If he makes prudent hires for his defensive staff, they might be on to something.

Arizona, however, is more comparable to say .... West Virginia than a historic top 5 program like, ummmm say Michigan.

Why does a basketball school hire a name whereas we hire a guy half the country has to google first, presumably because he got his degree from the right school?

Because we're cheap?

In my uneducated opinion I fear having Rich Rod in our division. Tough guy to go up against recruiting and on Saturdays.

Back