What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching staff shake up at Utah, Whittingham on the way out?

No. First I think KW is almost as big a douche as you. Second, most of his success came early in his tenure when they were still running a unique offense that Urban Meyer left him with. He's had 8 OC's in 8 years and they are definitely not as good as when he got there.

HCMM built SJSU into a top 25 team and has improved CU vastly in each of his two years. Your main bone of contention is his recruiting, but you would have hated David Cutliffe by the same criteria in year 2.

So no, I wouldn't trade him.

I don't know who **** in your soup but it's pretty difficult to stomach.

The trade is easy. I'd take Wittingham over MacIntyre 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. He was on and off ranked this year in the PAC. Any objective observer could see that.

I would hope there is some middle ground between the sunshine pumpers and what Slider is doing. You're generally pretty quick to get all over Tini for his antics, but at this point he and Slider are basically the same guy on opposite poles. The way you feel about Tini's unbridled optimism is the way other folks feel about Slider's incessant pessimism.

Rep this man! Perfect. Both are annoying as hell.

The bitch about the thing is, at times, both offer really good insight. You wanna kill 'em but you can't. You don't want to miss anything. So, you just sit back and tolerate the stupidity and wait for that one good post in 100 you get.

If Mac II is here for more than a decade, I sure hope he's more successful than Whittingham has been. Actually, if he's here more than a decade that will be an indicator that he has been.

Rep this man! Perfect. Both are annoying as hell.

The bitch about the thing is, at times, both offer really good insight. You wanna kill 'em but you can't. You don't want to miss anything. So, you just sit back and tolerate the stupidity and wait for that one good post in 100 you get.

Not sure that you really would miss anything....both are completely predictable.

I would hope there is some middle ground between the sunshine pumpers and what Slider is doing. You're generally pretty quick to get all over Tini for his antics, but at this point he and Slider are basically the same guy on opposite poles. The way you feel about Tini's unbridled optimism is the way other folks feel about Slider's incessant pessimism.

I've had Tini on ignore for months. When I have interacted with him I haven't taken any shots. When someone makes a prediction that Slider disagrees with, his response isn't replete with personal attacks. It isn't Tini's unbridled optimism I have a problem with. Otherwise I'd have the same issue with buffaholic.

slider's allowed to have an opinion and voice it, guys. He doesn't like MacIntyre. That's fine. It's not like he's going to be upset if he's proven wrong by the Buffs winning a boatload of games.

slider's allowed to have an opinion and voice it, guys. He doesn't like MacIntyre. That's fine. It's not like he's going to be upset if he's proven wrong by the Buffs winning a boatload of games.

Perfect

It's not like he's going to be upset if he's proven wrong by the Buffs winning a boatload of games.

Is gotten to the point I am not sure I agree. What's it going to take? 13-0 next season? And it's definitely not not liking MacIntyre, it's the delivery. Always is.

That being said, my original post was out of line. Was going to edit it but freakn bcs is so quick with the quote.

From phone

Is gotten to the point I am not sure I agree. What's it going to take? 13-0 next season? And it's definitely not not liking MacIntyre, it's the delivery. Always is.

That being said, my original post was out of line. Was going to edit it but freakn bcs is so quick with the quote.

From phone
I do that :lol:

I invest tons of time/money on CU football but I'd rather have us lose so I can be right on a message board.

I invest tons of time/money on CU football but I'd rather have us lose so I can be right on a message board.

Sorry, my man. That is just not the way you come off to me. I know your heart is in the right place, just like 'Tini but damn. Sometimes it's just a bit too much.

If Mac II is here for more than a decade, I sure hope he's more successful than Whittingham has been. Actually, if he's here more than a decade that will be an indicator that he has been.
Or that he's white.

you guys know that's a joke, right?

Damn, had to wade through 6 pages for any insight on Wittingham and Allbuffs just gives me peacocking from two reportedly gay brothers. That's why I like this place. :nod:

The trade is easy. I'd take Wittingham over MacIntyre 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. He was on and off ranked this year in the PAC. Any objective observer could see that.

He isn't in his 2nd year taking over dog ****. He took over a 12-0 program that Urban Meyer gave him. It's impossible to compare at this point.

He isn't in his 2nd year taking over dog ****. He took over a 12-0 program that Urban Meyer gave him. It's impossible to compare at this point.

Agree. It's easy to say Utah's coach is better - but it's not a good comparison because the programs were in different places when each took over.

Whittingham has been coaching at Utah since 1994. He worked under two coaches in those 20 years before he got the job. Utah was 22-2 under Meyer and Ron McBride was the coach forever and wasn't terrible. There was a lot of continuity at Utah and a lot of success before Whittingham got the job. There was nothing for Whittingham to build or create when he got the job.

It's impossible to know how Whittingham would do in a rebuilding job like CU because he's never done it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slider use some deodorant damnit lol jk. Look, idk about Mac yet. I like him but **** needs to happen on the field. I like that he's shaking things up a bit, let's see where it goes. End of the day, it's gonna define his time here, good or bad. Results matter period but, not gonna write him off just yet.

Sliders concerns are the same as seemingly all of us. The main difference is he's reached his conclusion on MikeMac and many of us have not yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've had Tini on ignore for months. When I have interacted with him I haven't taken any shots. When someone makes a prediction that Slider disagrees with, his response isn't replete with personal attacks. It isn't Tini's unbridled optimism I have a problem with. Otherwise I'd have the same issue with buffaholic.

Fair enough, gents. It got to be a bit much yesterday, but I know the kid's a Buff through and through, same as me.

Back