What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Coaching Staff

How about Nick Holt on the staff? He was a former DC for Washington and USC

The dude got fired at Washington for having a horrible defense, and he was hired there when they had a lot of money to throw at him. Sounds like your kind of guy.

The dude got fired at Washington for having a horrible defense, and he was hired there when they had a lot of money to throw at him. Sounds like your kind of guy.

Obviously not as a DC. More like LB/Recruiting coordinator

Totally disagree. He has a level of trust with the assistants he is bringing in and they worked well together, so why mess with that. He got the CU job because of what the coaching staff was able to do at San Jose State....why shouldn't he bring back the guys that sweat and bleed with him to get that program turned around.
Wide receivers coach/recruiting coordinator Terry Malley and special teams/running backs coach Fred Guidici will be retained on the Spartans staff by new coach Ron Caragher.
Haven't seen this anywhere before. At least two members of the SJSU staff that aren't coming, according to this article (scroll down toward the bottom)

Haven't seen this anywhere before. At least two members of the SJSU staff that aren't coming, according to this article (scroll down toward the bottom)

Interesting. That leaves open the possibility of Bobby Kennedy staying. Wouldn't bother me. Once a Panther, always a Panther and all that.

Interesting. That leaves open the possibility of Bobby Kennedy staying. Wouldn't bother me. Once a Panther, always a Panther and all that.

I'm confused. Did he play for Carolina in the NFL, or was he part of a 60s radical group?

Bobby Kennedy or Matt Lubick, right? That'd be sweet to have one or even both since the two guys not coming were MacIntyre's WR and RB coaches.

BTW I don't think the salary #'s have been posted anywhere, but 247 has salaries for a couple of our coaches:

Baer: 452k
Lindgren: 450k
Walters: 300k

Edit: I also just re-read part of this thread, and :lol:

Last edited:
BTW I don't think the salary #'s have been posted anywhere, but 247 has salaries for a couple of our coaches:

Baer: 452k
Lindgren: 450k
Walters: 300k

Edit: I also just re-read part of this thread, and :lol:

No bones at all with 2 of those three salaries and third I am 50/50 on - that isnt too bad.

I doubt anyone has changed their mind on this coaching staff, there are a couple observations I would make:

1. Baer has the job security with the 3-year contract, but what happens in 2015? He will be 64, how much longer is he wanting to stick around? Does iit make sense to give him the only multi-year contract again?

2. We are struggling to gain traction in Dallas. All the visitors and serious interest from Texas kids have been from central Texas and the Houston area. Does Jeffcoat need help?

Back