What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football Imperialism Maps

ahoelsken

00.png

Week_0.png

Week_1.png

I know we all had some fun with this last year, so I thought we could bring it back.

Unless Fresno St beats Minnesota and UCLA beats Fresno St, our ability to gain ground outside of Nebraska in the first half of the season looks pretty limited. ASU probably won't have any territory when we play them either.

Unless Fresno St beats Minnesota and UCLA beats Fresno St, our ability to gain ground outside of Nebraska in the first half of the season looks pretty limited. ASU probably won't have any territory when we play them either.

Agree-I know MSU looked bad the other night, but I still think they're going to beat ASU.

What is their logic for starting Air Force off with so much of the State compared to Colorado?

What is their logic for starting Air Force off with so much of the State compared to Colorado?
It's all based on geographical distance from the center of the county to the university. It's why Wyoming has the NW corner of our state.

The one thing that bothers me with the imperialism map is the way it started. Air Force with more territory than CU & CSU combined in the state? New Mexico with parts of Colorado? UNLV with more territory in California than USC? The Nevada territory dominating northern CA? Utah State much more popular than Utah? Was this designed by a MWC fan or something?

we need ASU to be undefeated when we play them. Unlikely UCLA delivers any territory to us.

A) why does Hawai’i still have any land in Colorado? Per imperialism, if we marched from Boulder, through Fort Collins, into Nebraska, all that **** would be ours.

2) good for Wazzu and Minnesota - two largest areas on the map.

That FAU logo in Colorado is an eye sore
Wouldn't be so bad if the original map had made sense and had made AFA a small island in a sea of gold.

Douglas and Arapahoe counties are AFA fans? Really?

Wouldn't be so bad if the original map had made sense and had made AFA a small island in a sea of gold.

Douglas and Arapahoe counties are AFA fans? Really?
Initial territory is based on distance from the school. AFA is the closest school to those counties.

Back