What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football New's Pac 12 Bold Predictions

UA isn't a great matchup, or at least it wasn't for Baer. But then again, that was everyone except Hawaii last year. Phil Steele has them at ~10 spots higher than us this year and finishing 5th in the conference. An interesting stat about UA is the amount of close games they won last year, 6 of them. Only Florida State had more at 7. We were basically polar opposites from them at 4 close losses.

UA isn't a great matchup, or at least it wasn't for Baer. But then again, that was everyone except Hawaii last year. Phil Steele has them at ~10 spots higher than us this year and finishing 5th in the conference. An interesting stat about UA is the amount of close games they won last year, 6 of them. Only Florida State had more at 7. We were basically polar opposites from them at 4 close losses.

UA lost 4 of their top DBs. We should at least be able to pass on them pretty well.

So for the South...

UA: 7-5
ASU: 7-5
USC: 8-4
UCLA: 11-1
UU: 7-5

If USC goes 8-4 Sark should be looking for a new job. I still think we beat either OSU or WSU on the road this year along with a win at home.

I don't care how much talent UCLA has, and they do have talent. They are one of the great programs in the country for choking away great seasons. They won't finish 11-1.

So for the South...

UA: 7-5
ASU: 7-5
USC: 8-4
UCLA: 11-1
UU: 7-5

If USC goes 8-4 Sark should be looking for a new job. I still think we beat either OSU or WSU on the road this year along with a win at home.
UCLA will not be that much better than the rest of the South. If they couldn't go 11-1 with Hundley...who the f thinks they can do it with whoever starts...Neuheisel?

UCLA will not be that much better than the rest of the South. If they couldn't go 11-1 with Hundley...who the f thinks they can do it with whoever starts...Neuheisel?

Rosen, the number one QB recruit in the nation who enrolled in January. Go watch the spring game, he seems legit.

Rosen, the number one QB recruit in the nation who enrolled in January. Go watch the spring game, he seems legit.
Don't doubt you. I just don't think a newbie can lead a P5 program to 11 wins his first season. 11-1 will never happen.

Don't doubt you. I just don't think a newbie can lead a P5 program to 11 wins his first season. 11-1 will never happen.

I could see it with a mobile QB in a run offense. Hard to imagine a pro style offense being able to have that level of success with a frosh behind center. UCLA is pretty loaded this year, though. OL and DL, especially.

Back