What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

PAC 12 conference title odds for each team:

Pac-12​

• USC: +250
  • Oregon: +350
  • Washington: +500
  • Arizona State: +500
  • UCLA: +800
  • Stanford: +1600
  • Utah: +1600
  • Washington State: +2000
  • California: +3000
  • Colorado: +4000
  • Oregon State: +5000
  • Arizona +5000
I’d put Utah significantly higher. Cougs much lower. I’d put Cal above UCLA, Stanford, and CU which occupy that middle tier.

PAC 12 conference title odds for each team:

Pac-12​

• USC: +250
  • Oregon: +350
  • Washington: +500
  • Arizona State: +500
  • UCLA: +800
  • Stanford: +1600
  • Utah: +1600
  • Washington State: +2000
  • California: +3000
  • Colorado: +4000
  • Oregon State: +5000
  • Arizona +5000
I’d put Utah significantly higher. Cougs much lower. I’d put Cal above UCLA, Stanford, and CU which occupy that middle tier.

Utah should be right behind Oregon. Cal even with ASU.

Ever since their strength coach left, they’ve been average. I wonder what happened to that guy...

Something happened with their front seven recruiting in the last few years and their defense has not been the same. Since Solomon Thomas left, that area of their team has dropped off a cliff.

I actually think Utah should be the favorites as it stands right now. Usc will blow it, oregon doesn’t seem to have a complete team and Washington is replacing an amazing defensive coordinator. Utah has depth, talent and coaching. I don’t think you can say that about the other 3 contenders.

I actually think Utah should be the favorites as it stands right now. Usc will blow it, oregon doesn’t seem to have a complete team and Washington is replacing an amazing defensive coordinator. Utah has depth, talent and coaching. I don’t think you can say that about the other 3 contenders.
I think it will come down to ASU and Utah for the South. They both looked stacked to me with very good QB's. Don't think USC will be a player at all. Both lines are not good.

Washington lost their best defensive player to injury for the year and I've read that Lake is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. If Oregon can find their QB, they'll win the North

I think it will come down to ASU and Utah for the South. They both looked stacked to me with very good QB's. Don't think USC will be a player at all. Both lines are not good.

Washington lost their best defensive player to injury for the year and I've read that Lake is rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. If Oregon can find their QB, they'll win the North
I actually think it is going to come down to ucla and Utah in the south but I agree with everything you said about the north. Ucla has a ton of talent returning and they looked a hell of a lot better last year that they have since chip got there. Usc is going to be there record wise but not really how good they actually are if that makes sense.

I actually think it is going to come down to ucla and Utah in the south but I agree with everything you said about the north. Ucla has a ton of talent returning and they looked a hell of a lot better last year that they have since chip got there. Usc is going to be there record wise but not really how good they actually are if that makes sense.
UCLA definitely has the team to compete this year, but Chip's teams have always started very slow at UCLA, so we will see. DTR has a lot of talent, but turns the ball over way too much. I don't see that changing.

UCLA definitely has the team to compete this year, but Chip's teams have always started very slow at UCLA, so we will see. DTR has a lot of talent, but turns the ball over way too much. I don't see that changing.
True, although he did take a step forward in that regard last season.

Back