What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

For all the challenges posed by geography, Hanks left no doubt that the conference will consider all options each week if games are disrupted.

That includes matching cross-division opponents not currently scheduled to play each other.

Who knows. Maybe we’ll get to see Oregon-USC in the regular season, after all.

“We’re in an outside-the-box year,’’ Hanks said.

“To stay married to tradition would hinder our mission, which is to honor our health-and-safety edict and make every effort to get as many games in as possible.”

The shuffling could begin this weekend.

If Utah and Cal are forced into no contests again, UCLA and Arizona State could meet in Tempe on Saturday night, instead of Dec. 5 as currently scheduled.

Last edited:
Merton Hanks works for the P12? Love that guy!

GeneralBoringInvisiblerail-small.gif

ASU/Cal cancelled, we might see UCLA/Cal this weekend if UCLA/Utah gets cancelled because of issues at Utah.

As much as I enjoyed watching the Buffs beat UCLA, I still feel that trying to play this year was a poor decision. I hope no other players get debilitating long term effects from these outbreaks.
You said "no other players" in your post. Are there players now who have longterm debilitating effects?

Could you share? I am interested as to what these kids are experiencing for longterm issues and I couldn't find anything on a cursory search.
I don’t have time now to find links. There have been players with issues, but the arguments will be that it is impossible to prove it was due to football activities. So, nothing concrete for a good discussion, just my own concerns.

Back