What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

Holy shyt. I offered my buddy 100/1 that Colorado won’t play in the P12 title game. He said no.

the matrix dodging GIF
Go home neo, you are drunk.

I kinda felt sorry for him when I first saw it, but it was hilarious after. How the hell are you QB, and not know the down? Don't bring up the CU game damnit, that was the refs fault. :D
He did it purpose to avert attention from the dumbass move of taking a sack on 3rd down. Genius.

You've been warned about this shit. Take a week's timeout.
Stanford likely relocating to the Pacific Northwest. 49ers moved to AZ

Progressive politics at work - totally absurd restrictions by public health authorities in Santa Clara county on athletic endeavors played outside, with athletes who receive very frequent testing and contact tracing in a controlled environment.

Another example of progressive politics making life worse and unnecessarily difficult.

Progressive politics at work - totally absurd restrictions on athletic endeavors played outside, with athletes who receive very frequent testing and contact tracing in a controlled environment, by public health authorities in Santa Clara county.

Another example of progressive politics making life worse and unnecessarily difficult.

Try to make other comments occasionally. Please.

As a person that lives and works in Santa Clara County, I am 100% good with this. Our numbers have been extremely low for the majority of the pandemic and just skyrocketed in the last week. We need to use all tools available to get this under control, even if it means people cannot be entertained for a few weeks.

Progressive politics at work - totally absurd restrictions by public health authorities in Santa Clara county on athletic endeavors played outside, with athletes who receive very frequent testing and contact tracing in a controlled environment.

Now banned.

Many bowls will be canceled in the next week. They might have to play all CFP games at one site.
Going to one site would make sense. To make sure things go as planned they might even put the teams in a bubble from about 10 days before it starts.

Back