What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Game Day in Seattle?

BUFFering

If we take care of business against USC and the Huskies beat Oregon does College Game Day come to Seattle in two weeks? Two big ifs, but it'll be a hell of a match up between two top 15 teams. I can also save you the "Just keep winning" and "One game at a time posts."

The competition (rankings not updated based on yesterday's results):
  • #23 NC State @ #4 Clemson - We will be more highly ranked than the wolf pack but Clemson has the national draw at the moment. Both teams have byes next week.
  • #15 Michigan @ #20 MSU - Sparty just lost so they'll fall out of the Top 25.
  • #18 Oregon @ Wazzu - Does game day finally go to Pullman? Not if Washington beats Oregon next week.
  • Random FCS matchup - Because football doesn't exist west of the Mississippi

If Washington wins at Oregon, the might be in the Top 5. CU should be in the Top 15 with a win at USC. I did a quick look at the national schedule for 10/20 and the only games that looks like a Gameday type environment are Michigan vs Michigan State and NC State vs Clemson. My guess is that they'll choose to go to Clemson but you never know.

Back