What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Hotline - Pac-12 football: Picks of the Week

RSSBot

News Junkie
Hope everyone had a happy and safe Thanksgiving …

Last week: 2-4
Season: 38-34-3
Five-star special: 7-5

All picks against the spread.
Lines taken from vegasinsider.com

WASHINGTON STATE (plus-6) at WASHINGTON (Friday): Luke Falk’s status makes the situation murkier than it would otherwise be. (And the Apple Cup is usually somewhat murky.) I like the desperate team at home with a healthy quarterback. Pick: Washington.

OREGON STATE (plus-30) at OREGON (Friday): What about the second half? Pick: Oregon.

NOTRE DAME (plus-3.5) at STANFORD: (Note: The Irish opened as a 2-pt favorite; due to the huge swing, I’ll use the updated line.) Had presumed for weeks that this would be a toss up but am no longer convinced. Feels like the injury-ravaged Irish are finally wearing down. Home team by 7-10-13 points. Pick: Stanford.

ARIZONA STATE (plus-3) at CAL: View depends on whether you think ASU is an upper-echelon team (i.e., the teams Cal cannot beat). I don’t. Bears win in Goff’s final home game, which could also be Sonny Dykes’ final home game. Pick: Cal.

UCLA (plus-3.5) at USC: Bruins beat the team that Jim Mora has figured out (3-0 vs. Trojans) to earn a date with the team Jim Mora hasn’t figured out (0-5 vs. Stanford). Pick: UCLA.

COLORADO (plus-15.5) at UTAH: Not sure the betting public has caught up to the Utes, or should I say: Caught down to the Utes, who are 1-4 against the spread since their midseason peak. Pick: Colorado.

Straight-up winners: Washington, Cal, Stanford, UCLA, Oregon and Utah.

Five-star special: Oregon. The line has climbed to 35. Not nearly enough. This could be a Civil War all-timer.

The post Pac-12 football: Picks of the Week appeared first on College Hotline.

Continue reading...

by Jon Wilner

Back