What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Hotline - Upcoming Hotline series: Every Pac-12 team, every Pac-12 game, every...

RSSBot

News Junkie

A new series debuts Thursday: I’ve evaluated the schedules for every team in the Pac-12 and have predicted the outcome of every game.

It’s a fairly large (preposterous?) play off my annual predictions for the Bay Area teams, which has met with some success over the years — I correctly picked 10 out of Cal’s 12 games last season, for example — and more than its share of failure. (No examples. Just trust me.)

The 2016 Pac-12 predictions will be posted over the course of six mornings, organized by natural rivals and alternating divisions. (We’ll start things off Thursday with Arizona and Arizona State.)

I began by identifying my division winners and picking their results, then repeated the exercise for the projected runners-up.

From there, everything fell in place … or, depending on your view, fell apart.

For each team, there is at least one prediction that will give readers pause. But it’s that the reality: The only certainty over the course of a season is the unexpected.

The post Upcoming Hotline series: Every Pac-12 team, every Pac-12 game, every Pac-12 result appeared first on College Hotline.

Continue reading...

by Jon Wilner

Back