What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at UCLA - GAME THREAD

It's ok guys. We want Slick Rick to stick around for a few more years at UCLA. We're clearly throwing this game.

Shut the **** up with the fan police bull**** that we endure every single week on this board. You 18 year olds are insufferable.

Does it make you feel good when you predict a loss and end up being right?

I didn't participate in the prediction thread.

You and Creatini continuously pollute the board with your invective directed at anyone who makes a remark that isn't completely consistent with your particular perspective on the team; it manages, impressively, to lower the quality of every single thread you participate in. Give it a rest. It's insincere and obnoxious.

I still think we win this game

If any team could blow a 14 point lead and all the moment, Skippy is probably it's coach.

Don't know that it will happen, Hawk has these guys to well trained to accept losing but with Neu their is always hope.

I appreciate their efforts and can't blame them for Hawk but . . .

I am ready for this group of seniors to be gone

along with the Hawkins losing attitude and lack of athleticism that makes us a joke on the road.

My thought after watching Deehan attempt at that catch

UBL is the best fan in CU history didn't we know that? Nice throw hansen btw. Over/Under 2 plays that UCLA scores on? I'm gonna guess slightly over

Richardson is not running like he did before the injury, doesn't have his explosiveness.

O-Line is running from this UCLA defensive front like no other. Really bad play up front.

You and Creatini continuously pollute the board with your invective directed at anyone who makes a remark that isn't completely consistent with your particular perspective on the team; it manages, impressively, to lower the quality of every single thread you participate in. Give it a rest. It's insincere and obnoxious.

Fans like you are obnoxious when you pollute this board with negative posts when thigns are bad, yet when things are good, you are nowhere to be found. Again, fake fan

Cosigned.

I love fan police too. But let me get this straight.... anyone who says anything negative is a bad fan?

Fans like you are obnoxious when you pollute this board with negative posts when thigns are bad, yet when things are good, you are nowhere to be found. Again, fake fan

You have posted more negative things on this board this season than I have. By far. You also constantly criticize others for making "negative" remarks. I suggest you take a look at your own post history.

Back