What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado at UCLA - GAME THREAD

Thought they'd lose but I thought they might make a game out of it this time. Starting to look like I was wrong.

I'm just frustrated by how we look against a very inconsistent and some would say mediocre team. I love CU football, and I'm frustrated with where we are at. I don't want to have to celebrate any positives, because we shouldn't have to. We need to raise our expectations, and I truly hope Embree is doing that.

Embree should make them wear pink on the road for the pussies that they are until they actually show some care.

I thought Embree walked on.
That isn't Christian's son. It's his nephew. I don't think he had any desire to come to CU.

You're right about the nephew part. He grew up as a CU fan but didn't listen in recruiting because he knew that Hawkins was on the downhill slide.

I'm just frustrated by how we look against a very inconsistent and some would say mediocre team. I love CU football, and I'm frustrated with where we are at. I don't want to have to celebrate any positives, because we shouldn't have to. We need to raise our expectations, and I truly hope Embree is doing that.

Why would you expect a very bad team that lacks talent to look good against a mediocre team that has decent talent?

I don't blame Hansen for that loss. If he didn't get taken down by the tickle tackle he would have had a good 5 yards.

You're right about the nephew part. He grew up as a CU fan but didn't listen in recruiting because he knew that Hawkins was on the downhill slide.

Whatever the reason was, he never seriously considered CU in any way. He had his eyes set on more "prestigious" programs.

TClem looking to extend his football career. He just took that pass away from the DB.

If the d can get their **** together, and only have us within 14 at the half, I think we still have a good chance. UCLA can't keep this up.

problem is, even if the offense gets on a roll, can the D do anything to keep us in the game? doesn't look promising.

Back