What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Buffaloes @ The UW Huskies 2014 Basketball Game thread

Spencer may not be playing basketball again when the draft rolls around. It is already mid January baring a small miniscus tear or severe sprain he could still well be rehabbing.
Yep. And for a guy who was far from a lottery lock to begin with, that could destroy his stock this year. I really feel bad for him.

Talton is out of control WAY too often. I know Ski is at times, but Ski has the skills to finish that XT doesn't have.

We have been outscored 32-14 in the second half. I know we will regroup but it tells you how much of a presence Dinwiddie was.

Down 43-58 with under 8 to go

Please stop with the frequent updates. We're out of it, it's been a bad game for multiple reasons, and I'd prefer not to get a constant reminder of the score. If someone wants to know, they can follow the game cast on a sports website. Thanks.

Please stop with the frequent updates. We're out of it, it's been a bad game for multiple reasons, and I'd prefer not to get a constant reminder of the score. If someone wants to know, they can follow the game cast on a sports website. Thanks.

Hah, you won't watch the game, but you'll keep refreshing this thread?

Hah, you won't watch the game, but you'll keep refreshing this thread?

I am watching the game. I'm just ignoring the score at the bottom of the screen. I like discussing aspects of the game, but the score was out of control a while ago...

I personally appreciate the score updates

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

I have had times where I was following this link and found the updates helpful.

Larry Bird configuration with Stalzer and Mills on the floor.

Sorry for this, but i have to get this out right now.

Man, my gut hurts right now. I don't think it's the leftover Chinese food I ate either. I'm feeling sad for Spencer, his family, the basketball team, our fanbase, etc.

However, at the same time, I know that we must find a way. This negative event needs to be turned into a major bonding and team building experience. Not only that, as fans, we need to be able to see how we can continue to keep our expectations high, even through such adversity. This means we need to really BRING it at the rest of the home games, no matter what. We need to do our part and show that this team is deep and strong. All the experience the young guys got during the ooc season is going to really matter now. I'm trying to talk myself through this, but man this hurts. Getting my butt to the UCLA game is gonna be bittersweet.

Positivity is going to be important. I'm not talking unrealistic talk, but constructive talk. Yes, we have major issues that need to be addressed with this team (such as guarding the three), but this is Tad's chance to show just what he's put together here in the last few years.

Take care everyone.

Back