What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Football Gameday Dresscode

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
SIAP!

SKRLXXPXGTANWGQ.20110907162001.jpg

Linky

**** now how am I going to remember that after a night and day of drinking?

**** now how am I going to remember that after a night and day of drinking?

Bookmark this thread. Duh. :rolling_eyes:

Also, couldn't there be a better plan than wearing gold for CSU, since yellow is one of their colors too? I guess it would probably be too warm for black, though, and powder blue is so 2009.... :huh:

Bookmark this thread. Duh. :rolling_eyes:

Also, couldn't there be a better plan than wearing gold for CSU, since yellow is one of their colors too? I guess it would probably be too warm for black, though, and powder blue is so 2009.... :huh:
They usually wear green shirts, I think. The gold shirts are a completly different color though, and there's twice as many CU students as CSU students.

They usually wear green shirts, I think. The gold shirts are a completly different color though, and there's twice as many CU students as CSU students.

Or maybe they'll wear their dumbass pumpkin colored shirts they were wearing yesterday. Apparently they've decided they are da U now.... :rolling_eyes: :rofl:

That orange is hideous. Their unis were't bad before - why are the rolling that ****?

That orange is hideous. Their unis were't bad before - why are the rolling that ****?

Seriously, they are a pretty blatant rip off of Miami's orange jerseys with the green numbers...

I'm guessing Sonny may have had something to do with it. Sometimes I think they still think he's coherent up there....

I actually think CSU going back to orange for their Ag Day is a good move for them. Nice tip to their tradition.

Wish we did a throwback more often.

Or maybe they'll wear their dumbass pumpkin colored shirts they were wearing yesterday. Apparently they've decided they are da U now.... :rolling_eyes: :rofl:
Oh so now we'll have three 'U' schools since Utah and CSU now think they are.

IF I were to follow this (I'm usually a black shirt guy), what "gold" are we talking about? The bright yellow?

What date is it okay for fans to have that salt -N- pepper look?

CU fans in the bleachers like to randomly wear white, black, powder blue or whatever else is in the closet.

This is ain't no military academy or fashion institute.

Back