What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado football is coming back under MacIntyre

Asking you define what you think it is since you are the one who brought it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you tell us what it is so that I don't misrepresent it?

To ban, or not to ban--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous puffery and moodswings
Or to take arms against a sea of idiocy
And by opposing end them.
To perma-ban, to suspend--
No more--
and by a ban to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That these posts are heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished.
To sleep--perchance to dream:
ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of the banned what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause.
There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long an off-season.

Why don't you tell us what it is so that I don't misrepresent it?

Dude...what the hell are you on today? You started this discussion on my world views out of no where. Maybe go back to arguing Civil Rights with Nik?

To ban, or not to ban--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous puffery and moodswings
Or to take arms against a sea of idiocy
And by opposing end them.
No more--
and by a ban to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That these posts are heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished.
To sleep--perchance to dream:
ay, there's the rub,
For in that sleep of the banned what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause.
There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long an off-season.

FlushAgain.jpg

Dude...what the hell are you on today? You started this discussion on my world views out of no where. Maybe go back to arguing Civil Rights with Nik?

Your world view. Feel free to correct and modify to make sure this non-comprehensive listing is complete and accurate. Maybe we can collaborate here.

1) Don't' care what any (most) of you jackasses have to say on this message board
2) Allbuffs is the best CU message board in existance
3) Uniforms really matter
4) opinions of old people don't matter (except for grandpa's)
5) understanding stats and trends is the path to knowledge
6) humility, and self-deprecation are overrated (or otherwise foreign)
7) there's no shame in moving back in with the parents because…money
8) stating opinions as facts…not a problem
9) shakespeare sucks
10) its a waste of time to wish people happy birthday on birthday threads
11) working within the CUAD and having recent proximity to players is a gift, and therefore it's important to attack opinions that are critical of the program
12) pot. limited downside. big upside.
13) getting the last word matters
14) dogs are good
15) being banned…whatever.
16) jokes about my mom are tired
17) one of you ****ers sent me a pix-o-dix text
18) sorry (I got caught) for selling those free CU tix I got from an AB poster on stub-hub
19) never, never, never post personal stories about dating / relationships on Allbuffs
20) if more people think like I do, that would be good
21) I love CU
22) being right is more important than getting along
23) the past doesn't matter. it's time to move on.
24) never let a limited vocabulary or stunted social skills get in the way of talking **** on the internet
25) better living through chemicals - players can really beef up and get faster with supplements
26) leaving my personal items on exercise equipment is okay to let other's know I'm using it. (was just getting water between sets)
27) many people don't know as much about how gambling lines and points work as I do
28) many people don't know as much about what is posted on rivals and other college sports related message boards as I do
29) Phil Steele and Jeff Sagarin are role models
30) it's easier to play the victim than to be personally accountable.

Your world view. Feel free to correct and modify to make sure this non-comprehensive listing is complete and accurate. Maybe we can collaborate here.

1) Don't' care what any (most) of you jackasses have to say on this message board No, I just have my strong opinions and am always willing to go to bat for them
2) Allbuffs is the best CU message board in existance True
3) Uniforms really matter True
4) opinions of old people don't matter (except for grandpa's) Uhh completely false
5) understanding stats and trends is the path to knowledge Truth
6) humility, and self-deprecation are overrated (or otherwise foreign) Eh
7) there's no shame in moving back in with the parents because…money There isn't. In fact, doing that now so I can save up for a condo or townhome instead of renting, will be nice being able to put 90% of my paychecks away in savings for 4-6 months
8) stating opinions as facts…not a problem Literally everything I post is an opinion and are not stated as facts
9) shakespeare sucks Yes he does. So do all plays/musicals
10) its a waste of time to wish people happy birthday on birthday threads Nope, just don't wander in there much
11) working within the CUAD and having recent proximity to players is a gift, and therefore it's important to attack opinions that are critical of the program No, it's important to get correct information
12) pot. limited downside. big upside. 100% yes
13) getting the last word matters Sure why the **** not
14) dogs are good Yup
15) being banned…whatever. Yup
16) jokes about my mom are tired Yes jokes from when I was in 6th grade are in fact tired out
17) one of you ****ers sent me a pix-o-dix text Still maintain it was one of you who put my # on Craigs List
18) sorry (I got caught) for selling those free CU tix I got from an AB poster on stub-hub 5 years ago, no one does stupid **** when they're 18
19) never, never, never post personal stories about dating / relationships on Allbuffs Don't feel the need too often
20) if more people think like I do, that would be good Depends, if there's only one side of thought, we get stuck with **** that doesn't work...like our government!
21) I love CU Everyone posting on CU sites still obviously does
22) being right is more important than getting along Eh
23) the past doesn't matter. it's time to move on False, but people hold on to the past too much at times
24) never let a limited vocabulary or stunted social skills get in the way of talking **** on the internet Limited vocabulary? Meh, don't care too much, it's the internet and a sports message board, not a scholar website
25) better living through chemicals - players can really beef up and get faster with supplements They can yes, but none of that matters if you don't have a good diet and bust your ass in the gym. Supplements can help accelerate muscle growth, rebuilding, etc.
26) leaving my personal items on exercise equipment is okay to let other's know I'm using it. (was just getting water between sets) If you don't think that's true then you haven't set foot in a gym in a long time, maybe ever.
27) many people don't know as much about how gambling lines and points work as I do A lot of people don't understand how Vegas lines are set and work, I just use those lines to determine a expected winning%
28) many people don't know as much about what is posted on rivals and other college sports related message boards as I do Nope
29) Phil Steele and Jeff Sagarin are role models They are very good at what they do and a sports statistician research would be my dream job
30) it's easier to play the victim than to be personally accountable I don't play the victim and admit when I'm wrong

1) Don't' care what any (most) of you jackasses have to say on this message board
2) Allbuffs is the best CU message board in existance
3) Uniforms really matter
4) opinions of old people don't matter (except for grandpa's)
5) understanding stats and trends is the path to knowledge
6) humility, and self-deprecation are overrated (or otherwise foreign)
7) there's no shame in moving back in with the parents because…money
8) stating opinions as facts…not a problem
9) shakespeare sucks
10) its a waste of time to wish people happy birthday on birthday threads
11) working within the CUAD and having recent proximity to players is a gift, and therefore it's important to attack opinions that are critical of the program
12) pot. limited downside. big upside.
13) getting the last word matters
14) dogs are good
15) being banned…whatever.
16) jokes about my mom are tired
17) one of you ****ers sent me a pix-o-dix text
18) sorry (I got caught) for selling those free CU tix I got from an AB poster on stub-hub
19) never, never, never post personal stories about dating / relationships on Allbuffs
20) if more people think like I do, that would be good
21) I love CU
22) being right is more important than getting along
23) the past doesn't matter. it's time to move on.
24) never let a limited vocabulary or stunted social skills get in the way of talking **** on the internet
25) better living through chemicals - players can really beef up and get faster with supplements
26) leaving my personal items on exercise equipment is okay to let other's know I'm using it. (was just getting water between sets)
27) many people don't know as much about how gambling lines and points work as I do
28) many people don't know as much about what is posted on rivals and other college sports related message boards as I do
29) Phil Steele and Jeff Sagarin are role models
30) it's easier to play the victim than to be personally accountable.

31) Our players are much better than everyone else, or everyone here for that matter thinks.
32) our opponents players are much worse than everyone else or everyone here for that matter thinks.
33) Bad breaks are what will happen to our opponents, until after the game when I need them for an excuse.
34) Good breaks are what will happen to us, until after the game when I need them for an excuse.
35) See 31 and 32 except substitute coaches for players.

31) Our players are much better than everyone else, or everyone here for that matter thinks.
32) our opponents players are much worse than everyone else or everyone here for that matter thinks.
33) Bad breaks are what will happen to our opponents, until after the game when I need them for an excuse.
34) Good breaks are what will happen to us, until after the game when I need them for an excuse.
35. I write essays that summarizes everything posted above and state no opinions
36. I have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to legalizing marijuana

35. I write essays that summarizes everything posted above and state no opinions
36. I have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to legalizing marijuana

I dont think those apply to you. You need to become more self aware.

I tend to ignore fat chicks in bikinis

i'm sure it is mutual.

settle down, cake-shirt, or i'm moving this all to the island and issuing arbitrary and unpredictable bans.

This seems to be an example of the typical AB thread disintegration...

BTW...you all suck and yo mama dresses ya funny :lol:

Realistically, I think we're one year away from our bowl game. We'll probably win 5 this year and keep it close in all but 1 or 2 games.

I cannot believe that I have now read 147 posts in this thread (but I have, alas). At about 40 posts in, I hated this thread. At about 90 posts in, I started appreciating it is a post-modernist critique on the vapidity of sports forum posts. Once I got to 140 posts, I realized that it was, in fact, the best thread in the history of AllBuffs. Well done.

BTW: Don't you people have jobs? Who the heck can post so much between 10:00 a.m. and noon?

I cannot believe that I have now read 147 posts in this thread (but I have, alas). At about 40 posts in, I hated this thread. At about 90 posts in, I started appreciating it is a post-modernist critique on the vapidity of sports forum posts. Once I got to 140 posts, I realized that it was, in fact, the best thread in the history of AllBuffs. Well done.

BTW: Don't you people have jobs? Who the heck can post so much between 10:00 a.m. and noon?

The best? Have you not been through the "Allbuffs Classics" in the pub? This was nothing!

Back