What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado @ Kansas St prediction thread

Unleash Hell

This one scares me. We haven't won a road game since Texas tech in 2007, YIKES!!!

But I did pick a win over KU, and we got that, so, here's hoping we finally get a road win.

Buffs 28 Kitties 24

Buffalo road woes vs KSU not being as good as they might have looked last week, hmmmm.

I think their 62 -14 win over A&M last Saturday was an opportunistic anomaly since the Red Raiders beat KSU 66 -14 the week before.

I'd be more concerned it they had a Reesing like QB since I see us as still very vulnerable through the air. They won't run much on us so....

Buffs - 30
KSU - 20

WOW...some people are giving the kitty cats to much credit, and not enough to the BUFFS..I know, I know about our road record, but now with TH under center this is the perfect game to turn things around.....GO BUFFS!!!!

CU - 37
KState - 20

Kansas state is better than many of you are giving them credit for and Hawkins is incapable of winning on the road. Hard for me to predict a win here.

CU 34, KjSU 21

TH throws for 200 yds and rushes for 50. has 2 TDs and 2 picks. Rodney goes over a 100 and we get a DS sighting at 50.
They score off of the short field created by the turnovers. We generally move the ball and dominate.

My prediction

The game will be played and the team with the most points at the end of the game WINS Go Buffs!!!!!!!

This game will be a very accurate assessment of Juicebox's ablity as a coach. We have much better players than KSU. K State is an absolute patchwork of a football team. Remember they lost to Louisiana Lafayette, a team that has never ever scored a touchdown against LSU, and they have played each other something like 22 times. Bill Snyder is an old geezer - have you seen any photos of him lately? He's totally emaciated. Looks like Nosferatu - could die right on the sidelines.
CU has to win this game, it's one of those games they are supposed to win if they want to get things turned around - no freakin excuses about this game. If we want to continue to progess as a football program, this is one of those games we have to win.

CU 31
Nosferatu 28

Last edited:
This game will be a very accurate assessment of Juicebox's ablity as a coach. We have much better players than KSU. K State is an absolute patchwork of a football team. Remember they lost to Louisiana Lafayette, a team that has never ever scored a touchdown against LSU, and they have played each other something like 22 times. Bill Snyder is an old geezer - have you seen any photos of him lately? He's totally emaciated. Looks like Nosferatu - could die right on the sidelines.
CU has to win this game, it's one of those games they are supposed to win if they want to get things turned around - no freakin excuses about this game. If we want to continue to progess as a football program, this is one of those games we have to win.

CU 31
Nosferatu 28

good post!:thumbsup:

Back