What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Overcomes Slow Start, Beats Southern Utah, 75-59

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Matt Sparkman

Buffs win their final non-conference game of the seasonA 19-2 run late in the second half sparked No. 12 Colorado women's basketball to a 75-59 victory over Southern Utah, concluding the non-conference portion of the regular season schedule.Coming off a short break for Christmas, it took the Buffs over 30 minutes to shake off the holiday rust. With Colorado struggling against the...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
Click here to view the article.

I took 3 kids to this game today. Turned out to be pretty entertaining all the way around. I started really questioning their #12 ranking when they allowed So. Utah to claw back to within 2, but that 19-2 run was epic. Kids were having so much fun, they refused to leave when CU led by 18 with 2.5 mins left. We will do that again later this year.

The game this afternoon reminded me of the men's game last night. The Buffs played poorly on defense and turned the ball over too many times given the opponent. And yet they still figured out how to win.

Swan started in place of Hargis (don't know the reason as Rachel seemed fine) and Lauren Huggins was not available due to an injury. Freshman Desiree Harris got her first minutes of the season.

Back