What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado predicted to finish 6th in PAC12

iSmellChip

College Basketball Preview Magazine predicted Colorado to finish 6th in the PAC this year. Is it true?

I say we are a little behind that 6th place finish target. Top 4 look like UCLA, Oregon, Arizona and Washington (in no particular order). We will fight with Arizona State, Stanford and Cal for the 5- 8 spots.

Any finish from 5-8 would not surprise me at this point.

I say we are a little behind that 6th place finish target. Top 4 look like UCLA, Oregon, Arizona and Washington (in no particular order). We will fight with Arizona State, Stanford and Cal for the 5- 8 spots.

Any finish from 5-8 would not surprise me at this point.

I was kinda thinking the same way. The benefit of finishing in that position is that we can start wwith OK teams in the PAC12 tourney.

Washington has benefitted themselves early in Pac-12 play, but they're still a complete mystery. Huskies could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 8th.

Washington has benefitted themselves early in Pac-12 play, but they're still a complete mystery. Huskies could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 8th.

This. I've been VERY impressed with Washington's start to conference play, but it's a small sample size so far. There were portions of the Wazzu game where they looked incredible and portions where they looked like dog****. Honestly, Washington's kind of like the Buffs - they could beat or lose to anyone depending on which team shows up.

It's too early to say...Goose brought up the fact that five of the last seven games are at home so we could finish Pac-12 play strong.

I think Colorado will finish in the upper half of the Pac 12. Not sure outside of that.

Back