What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado Recruits in MaxPreps Top 100

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Spencer Dinwiddie ranked the #94 player in the country for the 2011 class. Booker and Cain both got mentions. LINK

Josh Scott ranked the #82 player in the country for the 2012 class. Gordon also got a mention. LINK

Thanks to sly for posting this on BuffScoop.

That's pretty impressive. Nice to see a Colorado guy (and even better, a committed one) that high for next year. Boyles recruiting ftw

Some other guys we're recruiting who made the lists: DeAndre Daniels (#19, 2011), Rashaud Bell (NR, 2011), Matthew Christiansen (#55, 2012), Rosco Allen (#71, 2012), Matt Shrigley (#78, 2012), Gabe York (#86, 2012), Javontae Hawkins (NR, 2012), Jelon Hornbeak (NR, 2012), Richard Longrus (NR, 2012), Skylar Spencer (NR, 2012), Grant Verhoeven (NR, 2012).

Might have missed some, but I think I got them all. Suffice it to say that CU basketball recruiting is on the upswing.

Here are the AllBuffs MBB Recruit Profile Index Links:

You can also navigate to them from a pinned thread in this forum.

I've never really followed MaxPreps, so not sure how "good" they are compared to Gibbons, etc.

http://www.rscihoops.com/

The above site hasn't released their compiled list for 2012 yet, but I think that list is the "best" one to follow. I'm really interested to see how our commits perform this summer.

Back