What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado RPI Watch

As mad as I was in 2011, I must say they are always going to be a good punching bag. They are *never* going to satisfy everyone. People who follow little cbb suddenly think they can be bracketologists in the middle of March.

Certainly some committees do overall better jobs than others, though. 2011 was historically badly run, and it wasn't just CU that was screwed in favor of less deserving teams that year.

The main problems they face this year is the utter contrast between a resume like Middle Tennessee and that of Virginia. Some of the weirdest resumes you'll ever see. However, unless they do something crazy like leave Cal out, there aren't going to be major gripes. Everyone had their fair shot this year. Horrendous bubble. UVA, MTSU, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Kentucky, La Salle, Maryland all had their chances and didn't capitalize. A few will get lucky, a few won't, but no sympathy to those who are left out unless they pull an absolute out of the blue and screw Cal who truly is deserving (I keep mentioning Cal because they're flirting dangerously close with losing their bye and ending up the in "First Round" according to the brackets, thus not having a whole lot of wiggle room from the cut-line overall).

Last edited:
Buffs are sitting 38th. Yahoo Big Board, the most accurate over the last few years of any bracket, says this about CU:
Gypped game in Tuscon will play factor in seeding. Bank it.

Some opponent notables:

Kansas 5
Arizona 16
Colorado State 18
UCLA 26
Oregon 47
Cal 53
Baylor 72
Wyoming 75
Stanford 77
Air Force 80
Arizona State 89
Washington 90
Dayton 111
Murray State 116
Southern Cal 119
Utah 161
Oregon State 181

A real shame Dayton, Murray State and Southern Cal didn't get in the top 100. All should have been this season. Cal being 53 is a bummer, too. Still, every team in the country has the same situation of a few teams they wish were higher. Overall, this is a a very quality resume we have.

Rep for all season long reports. I haven't seen this high quality of BB coverage since Dan Creedon retired from the BDC and he was always limited by the space available in the paper. Kudos to CVille for a job well-done!

Rep for all season long reports. I haven't seen this high quality of BB coverage since Dan Creedon retired from the BDC and he was always limited by the space available in the paper. Kudos to CVille for a job well-done!

^^^^
What he said.

Bon voyage, awesome thread. Everyone of you assholes who did sucha great job contributing... :thumbsup:

Baylor is so strange (and dirty). All Drew's scum decided to show up in force tonight. Completely slaughtering Long Beach State in the NIT. 88 points midway through the second half. Heslip 8/11 from the bonusphere (sound familiar?)

Last edited:
Baylor beats Long Beach State 112-66 in NIT. Drew kept starters in for far too long. Classy. Heslip 8/11 from 3. Dirty Drew probably feels they were "snubbed" and making some sort of statement. Baylor wasn't whiffing the Big Dance. They were 2 wins short.

Baylor beats Long Beach State 112-66 in NIT. Drew kept starters in for far too long. Classy. Heslip 8/11 from 3. Dirty Drew probably feels they were "snubbed" and making some sort of statement. Baylor wasn't whiffing the Big Dance. They were 2 wins short.

Who do you root for in the next game? Baylor vs. ASU. I guess I shouldn't be so vindictive considering they're in the losers tournament, but damn, out of all possible match ups, that has to be the worst.

Back