What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado St. welcomes Dee Hart at practice

I don't know why this is a surprise, DH has had multiple injuries, and I suspect that why Saban "let" him go. No need to relish injuries for other teams' players, my guess is DH was taking one last stab at getting noticed to play in the NFL...I feel bad for him. Sounds like the injury bug has bitten.

I don't know why this is a surprise, DH has had multiple injuries, and I suspect that why Saban "let" him go. No need to relish injuries for other teams' players, my guess is DH was taking one last stab at getting noticed to play in the NFL...I feel bad for him. Sounds like the injury bug has bitten.

DH is fine. Sounds like he rolled his ankle and is questionable for the opener. He should be fine for the rest of the season barring any other significant injury. Relishing in how the lambs are trying to spin this and comfort themselves is much different than relishing in the injury.

Can't wait. Destroying the lambs shiny new five star transfer will be awesome.

We shouldn't be laughed at this. We should go out and beat a rebuilding middling MW team, and move onto the Pac-12 schedule. This is beneath us.

BvrO9OwCMAA8acR.jpg

Looked fine at practice today. You'll notice he's all taped up. McElwain said he's being cautious with Hart. He really likes him.

Back