What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado v Colorado State - GAME THREAD

Can't believe Clemons was wide open AND Hansen got him the ball. But Toney managed to f up anyway. I expect more from a senior. Nice last drive to nail the win, but CSU helped by almost taking off Speedy's head.

I am a half bottle into kettle one and can't even conjure up a victory next week

:lol:

Color me naive ... but I actually have a good feeling about next week. :nod:

But then ... I can only afford Skol. :huh:

Why I hate this game: CSU empties the playbook, and the stadium as usual, if we weather that storm, we win comfortably.

fify

Both teams played poorly, both teams missing key players. In the end CU is a much more talented team than CSU, CSU could not overcome the talent gap with emotion. The emotion won the first quarter for CSU, as the game went on the superior athletes took over, on the last drive CSU was doing everything they could and getting blown off the ball.

Good job on the win.

Now let's win the next 5 in this series and get the **** rid of it.

Note from the game can we please stop running the "please ******* block me" punt formation?

Took a look on sheepnation.

Not a lot of activity there, to be expected. Also to be expected a few idiots over there who are convinced that CSU has better talent than CU.

A little news for any sheep lurkers, CSU does not have better talent than CU, hasn't had better talent than CU, and won't in the future. When CSU has beaten CU (less than 1 our of every 4 games) it can usually be atributed to CU overlooking CSU at the same time as CSU plays the game of their season.

General sense at sheepnation, the season is over, like it usually is after they lose the one game of the season that actually matters for them. Already posting that they are looking forward to next years game despite having a schedule that even as pathetic as they are should lead to enough wins to be bowl eligible.

General sense at sheepnation, the season is over, like it usually is after they lose the one game of the season that actually matters for them. Already posting that they are looking forward to next years game despite having a schedule that even as pathetic as they are should lead to enough wins to be bowl eligible.

Boise State in a few weeks and I will tell you that this Ram fan is just as pumped as when the season started, regardless of the result today.

Last edited:

Not a lot of activity there, to be expected. Also to be expected a few idiots over there who are convinced that CSU has better talent than CU.

A little news for any sheep lurkers, CSU does not have better talent than CU, hasn't had better talent than CU, and won't in the future. When CSU has beaten CU (less than 1 our of every 4 games) it can usually be atributed to CU overlooking CSU at the same time as CSU plays the game of their season.

How do you read stuff on that site?

How do you read stuff on that site?

It's not easy. I just move my mind back about 15 years and squint a lot.

I will actually be supporting CSU against Boise and in their other games as well. I would love to see them beat Boise but I hold little to no hope that they can even keep it close.

I'm not starting this crap again, since we're all entrenched in our positions and it won't change, but I don't get the Boise hate. I hope they beat CSU so badly that CSU decides to fold up their Athletic Department entirely and just get out of the sports business. Ultimately they would redirect those funds toward a project that will become the mose expansive worm farm on the planet.

Back