What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado vs UofA

This doesn't make any sense. Why would she hold out on you because her team won? She could humiliate you in so many epic ways.
We bet, if they win I don't get any for 2 weeks. Starting to rethink that bet after last Saturday, fahq. It was my idea too, that was stupid lol.

We bet, if they win I don't get any for 2 weeks. Starting to rethink that bet after last Saturday, fahq. It was my idea too, that was stupid lol.

No offense, but if my wife would take up that bet with me, I'd be questioning my prowess.

I love night games especially if CU is winning. The whole college football world is usually watching the night games or at least flipping over to it occasionally. Most recruits are able to watch. At night the stadium looks more cozy and closer together and closer to the field, especially a black out. Watching Ralphie run at night is Allsome.

What if we win? I am dating a Wildcat too, but in no way would that be included in any bet we make.

Also, do any AllBuffers know of any tickets floating around? Thanks!

If we win, I get serviced as much as I want for a day. Lol my choice too except for a 3 some, she banned me from that one. After the ASU game, didn't think it was such a good idea lol. She doesn't dislike CU but she loves her school. I probably shouldn't have said we were gonna knock their dicks in the dirt. It kinda escalated from there.

If we win, I get serviced as much as I want for a day. Lol my choice too except for a 3 some, she banned me from that one. After the ASU game, didn't think it was such a good idea lol. She doesn't dislike CU but she loves her school. I probably shouldn't have said we were gonna knock their dicks in the dirt. It kinda escalated from there.
Sounds like a foursome is in play.

I'm married to a UofA alum who was raised rooting for the Cats and it didn't take me long to have her pulling for the Buffs, even against the Cats. You fools need to step up your game.

One day if you win, but two weeks if you lose???

Yep she drives a hard bargain. I'm sure I can stretch it out a few more days lol.

I would suggest to her that she chose something she wants (night out, spa day, etc) if she wins instead of taking something away from you. If she still wants no sex for two weeks, then it's time to find a new gf.

Meh. My point is more that I don't understand a bet where if she wins she punishes you (and herself) and if you win you get rewarded. Unless servicing you for a day is punishment to her, of course.

Back