What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado was louder than Washington

i think the Balch/Carlson complex could be an awesome renovation of some kind. the stairs up into Carlson from the west are gorgeous, classic CU architecture.

I totally agree. That would be a fantastic entry point into the stadium complex if they could work it out right.

I do have to add, we need to do something about getting the students into the game earlier. It looks like **** over there until midway through the 1st quarter. They need to get their drink on earlier.

Last season when I had student tickets it was a pain to get in on time. They search pretty thoroughly and stagger how many students they let past the gates for some reason - I guess they don't want them running around in packs. We would leave the tailgate 45 minutes before the scheduled start and still miss Ralphie running. Of course we were dedicated to getting in... there are plenty of kids who drink until half-time.

is this true? just curious. weird people, the rich.

i think the Balch/Carlson complex could be an awesome renovation of some kind. the stairs up into Carlson from the west are gorgeous, classic CU architecture.

Nah, just ****ing with you.....

Wait... You need an excuse to get ****ed up? Ive been doing it all wrong I guess.

But Folsom can get Unbelievably loud. Heard from the team that The shoe wasnt even as loud as the Cal game, and that the loudest it ever got was when they were booing their own team. Which brings me to my next point: Is "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" The loudest possible noise a large group of people can make? Ive always thought constant booing or something else while on defense would be louder.

Wait... You need an excuse to get ****ed up? Ive been doing it all wrong I guess.

But Folsom can get Unbelievably loud. Heard from the team that The shoe wasnt even as loud as the Cal game, and that the loudest it ever got was when they were booing their own team. Which brings me to my next point: Is "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH" The loudest possible noise a large group of people can make? Ive always thought constant booing or something else while on defense would be louder.
Well, to be fair, the team never gave the shoe a reason to get all that loud.

I was in the stands for the Cal game (by the way, I don't know if anybody else thought similarly, but I thought the atmosphere was much more excited and electric than the last 2-3 years) and will be at Husky Stadium the week after next, so I'll report back.

ahh... the good old days. 3.2 beer sold to anyone 18 years of age or older for about a buck per 12 oz cup by vendors walking through the student section. it was pure magic. :woot:

ahh... the good old days. 3.2 beer sold to anyone 18 years of age or older for about a buck per 12 oz cup by vendors walking through the student section. it was pure magic. :woot:

The final year of beer sales at Folsom was my first at CU. It was glorious.

Sell alcohol in the stadium and the students will get there early and keep there buzz going so they don't get hungover by the end of the third quarter.

BTW, love that 'tini is the first to respond to the "village idiot" comment.

Sell alcohol in the stadium and the students will get there early and keep there buzz going so they don't get hungover by the end of the third quarter.

BTW, love that 'tini is the first to respond to the "village idiot" comment.
Well I assumed people would be the first to bring my name up, figured I should clear it up :thumbsup:

Sorry but I think it's funny to see Folsom and loud even in the same sentance. I was at the game and it wasn't loud at all except for in OT and that was mainly because of Embree's cheerleading. Maybe Maynard was just thinking of the OT or maybe he just wanted to take a shot at UW. I love going to games at Folsom but it seems like it's just a nice little Saturday afternoon diversion for much of the crowd. Even the new mile high with the "cheese and wine" crowd and thousands of empty seats gets much louder then Folsom. And for those who think i'm just being negative I think the CES gets very loud, the atmosphere for the 2nd half of the Texas game last year was epic.

Sorry but I think it's funny to see Folsom and loud even in the same sentance. I was at the game and it wasn't loud at all except for in OT and that was mainly because of Embree's cheerleading. Maybe Maynard was just thinking of the OT or maybe he just wanted to take a shot at UW. I love going to games at Folsom but it seems like it's just a nice little Saturday afternoon diversion for much of the crowd. Even the new mile high with the "cheese and wine" crowd and thousands of empty seats gets much louder then Folsom. And for those who think i'm just being negative I think the CES gets very loud, the atmosphere for the 2nd half of the Texas game last year was epic.
You must be def. Or a twat. Probably both.

Where have you watched college football games ?

lol - then you weren't at the game if you didn't think it was loud in the 4th quarter.

It could be night game in Baton Rouge loud and that still wouldnt be good enough for you. Those that think you are being negative have reason to because thats all you are about 95% of the time. Every fanbase has people
that cant be satisfied no matter what, starting to think you fit that bill.

You're completely clueless. I've been to my fair share of college football stadiums, and Folsom is a good venue for noise. There's room for improvement, especially on the west side, but Folsom's noise packs a punch larger than its 54k size would suggest.

Oh, and it's ****ing hilarious that you can't even spell the word "sentence" correctly. Douche

Back