What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorado's Greatest Fans

I (along with many of you) have seen them at the basketball games. They're really into it.

Reactions: SBG
They were on my flight to Houston when we played UTEP in the EV1.net Houston Bowl. They said "Go Buffs" when i went past them to get to my seat. They bleed black and gold!

I met them at a Buffalo Belles luncheon back in the early 90s. they were awesome diehard fans then too.

Two of the sharpest ladies you will meet too. They are close with my grandparents, and at 91, never slip up on remembering anyone's name from my rather large family. My grandpa struggles to remember all his grandchildren's names, but not Peggy and Betty.

I'm glad the WWL picked up on this feature after seeing various local media get it over the years. That fan dedication deserves recognition and is really touching to see every year as they continue promoting school spirit.

Back