What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Colorados last ever Baseball Coach injured in a dog attack

it occurs to me that I rarely hear about owners being held criminally accountable when their dogs get loose and cause injury. reports around civil accountability come out occasionally, but I never read about a dog owner doing time for being irresponsible in this regard.

This is the football forum.

But I wish him a quick recovery and the best to his family.

^^^^^ disagree^^^^^ its the owners, not the dog. one of the best dogs I've been around is a friends blue nose red pit bull that I let kiss and lick my face when he wants ss we play. Play is nothing rough, fetch, tummy rubs, back scratches. Dog is so smart, so well trained unless you act aggressive towards my friends he is a big baby. He just doesnt know how much of a badass he is either so that helps.
Oh and by the check dog bites statistics, Labs are usually #1 in biting humans. Had a loose half lab, half blue healer bite me twice last June walking my dog and it sucked for the attacking dog. Even though the dog had current vaccinations that were 5-6 months old, he was put down as their is county wide rabies quarantine and the dog's head sent to the state medical examiner's for rabies testing.

Back