1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comments about the WVU Game From My Mizzou Friend

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Guest

Here is the typical reaction to the Buffs that I am getting from an objective viewpoint -

"I can’t figure out which is worse…the kicker for missing all of those or Papa Hawkins for continuing to put the kicker on the field.

And I can’t figure out what CU was doing last night. I would have run the ball more rather than let Cody under throw it 30 times a game. I honestly think my wife has a stronger throwing arm than him. And I know the 2nd string QB might not be as good of a passer (sounds strange to say that when comparing anyone to Cody) but he is definitely a better runner. I think I’d put him in and run more of a spread option. I mean does Dan Hawkins really believe the best opportunity for winning is with Cody Hawkins and Scotty McKnight?

Sorry you have to put up with that. That game was served up on a silver platter by WVU with all those fumbles and the Hawkins clan continues to sink the Buffs to new lows."

:sad2::cry:

2. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Try 50.:sad1:

3. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

:lol: 30 passes? We can assume Cody will get 45+ pass attempts a game at this point and still pass for less than 200 yards until the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter, where he really steps it up.

4. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Guest

He said that Cody under threw it 30 times....don't think he was giving me the total attempts....

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

oh :lol:

6. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

:deadhorse:pretty bad when your brothers are ou and nu fans and they say bro your coach needs to go and he needs to take his kid qb with him and why is your teams best players on the sidelines watching? and they say d scott you keep telling me hes gonna play but only runs 3 times top in the game or when he does get in and does a lil somethan they pull him why wtf is up with your buffs bro? all i can say is :pissed:

7. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

try being me, surrounded by usc fanatics.

they used to make fun of the Buffs, but now they just express pity.

this staff can't leave town fast enough for me now.

8. TheRoyale90

TheRoyale90 Member

Are we the Oakland Raiders of the NCAA?

9. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm getting the pity treatment on other message boards from the other Big 12 fans. This has to do with not only football but basketball as well. It sucks to be a CU fan right now but I still love CU. :sucks:

10. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

I don't think I have ever heard of a Broncos fan express pity for Oakland....

and atleast Al Davis is willing to spend his way out of problems...

we cant do that here.

11. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

I think Al Davis spends his way into problems amongst other things but I love it. Its great entertainment.