What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Commit coming

Anybody with searching skills able to find that thread on Allbuffs where the Sorority President displayed Tourette Syndrome while bitching out her house over and over again? This would be a good time.

Anybody with searching skills able to find that thread on Allbuffs where the Sorority President displayed Tourette Syndrome while bitching out her house over and over again? This would be a good time.

An all time classic.

If you just opened this like I told you to, tie yourself down to whatever chair you're sitting in, because this email is going to be a rough ****ing ride.

For those of you that have your heads stuck under rocks, which apparently is the majority of this chapter, we have been ****ING UP in terms of night time events and general social interactions with Sigma Nu. I've been getting texts on texts about people LITERALLY being so ****ing AWKWARD and so ****ing BORING. If you're reading this right now and saying to yourself "But oh em gee Julia, I've been having so much fun with my sisters this week!", then punch yourself in the face right now so that I don't have to ****ing find you on campus to do it myself.

I do not give a flying ****, and Sigma Nu does not give a flying ****, about how much you ****ing love to talk to your sisters. You have 361 days out of the ****ing year to talk to sisters, and this week is NOT, I ****ing repeat NOT ONE OF THEM. This week is about fostering relationships in the greek community, and that's not ****ing possible if you're going to stand around and talk to each other and not our matchup. Newsflash you stupid cocks: FRATS DON'T LIKE BORING SORORITIES. Oh wait, DOUBLE ****ING NEWSFLASH: SIGMA NU IS NOT GOING TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH US IF WE ****ING SUCK, which by the way in case you're an idiot and need it spelled out for you, WE ****ING SUCK SO FAR. This also applies to you little ****s that have talked openly about post gaming at a different frat IN FRONT OF SIGMA NU BROTHERS. Are you people ****ing retarded? That's not a rhetorical question, I LITERALLY want you to email me back telling me if you're mentally slow so I can make sure you don't go to anymore night time events. If Sigma Nu openly said "Yeah we're gonna invite Zeta over", would you be happy? WOULD YOU? No you wouldn't, so WHY THE **** WOULD YOU DO IT TO THEM?? IN FRONT OF THEM?!! First of all, you SHOULDN'T be post gaming at other frats, I don't give a **** if your boyfriend is in it, if your brother is in it, or if your entire family is in that frat. YOU DON'T GO. YOU. DON'T. GO. And you ESPECIALLY do ****ing NOT convince other girls to leave with you.

"But Julia!", you say in a whiny little bitch voice to your computer screen as you read this email, "I've been cheering on our teams at all the sports, doesn't that count for something?" NO YOU STUPID ****ING ASS HATS, IT ****ING DOESN'T. DO YOU WANNA KNOW ****ING WHY?!! IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN ****ING UP AT SOBER ****ING EVENTS TOO. I've not only gotten texts about people being ****ing WEIRD at sports (for example, being stupid ****s and saying stuff like "durr what's kickball?" is not ****ing funny), but I've gotten texts about people actually cheering for the opposing team. The opposing. ****ing. Team. ARE YOU ****ING STUPID?!! I don't give a **** about sportsmanship, YOU CHEER FOR OUR GODDAMN TEAM AND NOT THE OTHER ONE, HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN TO A SPORTS GAME? ARE YOU ****ING BLIND? Or are you just so ****ing dense about what it means to make people like you that you think being a good little supporter of the greek community is going to make our matchup happy? Well it's time someone told you, NO ONE ****ING LIKES THAT, ESPECIALLY OUR ****ING MATCHUP. I will ****ing **** punt the next person I hear about doing something like that, and I don't give a **** if you SOR me, I WILL ****ING ASSAULT YOU.

"Ohhh Julia, I'm now crying because your email has made me oh so so sad". Well good. If this email applies to you in any way, meaning if you are a little asswipe that stands in the corners at night or if you're a weird **** that does weird **** during the day, this following message is for you:

DO NOT GO TO TONIGHT'S EVENT.

I'm not ****ing kidding. Don't go. Seriously, if you have done ANYTHING I've mentioned in this email and have some rare disease where you're unable to NOT do these things, then you are HORRIBLE, I repeat, HORRIBLE PR FOR THIS CHAPTER. I would rather have 40 girls that are fun, talk to boys, and not ****ing awkward than 80 that are ****ing ******s. If you are one of the people that have told me "Oh nooo boo hoo I can't talk to boys I'm too sober", then I pity you because I don't know how you got this far in life, and with that in mind don't ****ing show up unless you're going to stop being a goddamn cock block for our chapter. Seriously. I swear to ****ing God if I see anyone being a goddamn boner at tonight's event, I will tell you to leave even if you're sober. I'm not even kidding. Try me.

And for those of you who are offended at this email, I would apologize but I really don't give a ****. Go **** yourself.

**** punt FTMFW!

An all time classic.

**** punt FTMFW!
This makes sense now!
WPuXN.gif

Deltas "talent" seems to match that of the football team. Where is the Oregon or USC of CU sororities video ?

Compare the 2015 class against the 2013 class and let me know if #theRise is real on TriDelt recruiting.

Wonder what ever happened to Julia and her house... Classic.

Ran into Julia the other morning.

Right after putting out the E-mail (putting out was a common term in the house) Julia decided to show her sisters what she meant be being interesting to the Sigma Nus.

A couple months later she realized she was pregnant, not a bad deal for her because her best memory was of the Sigma Nu treasurer which made her happy since his dad owned a mortuary supply company in the Midwest and she figured he was pretty well off. He seemed excited, or at least interested which was a start, until after the kid was born and he looked nothing like either one of them. The DNA didn't match so he left but by this time his dad figured he didn't have a lot of sense and stopped supporting him and his 1.6 GPA.

She tried to pin the child on a couple other Sigma guys but could never make it stick. She is currently back home with her Mom, dad lives in Oregon with his secretary, and is waiting tables at the local Waffle House and wondering why the local community college doesn't have a sorority she could join if she went back to school.

And I didn't give her a tip because she spilled coffee all over my breakfast and tried to blame it on me saying I F***ed up sitting on that side of the booth.

Ran into Julia the other morning.

Right after putting out the E-mail (putting out was a common term in the house) Julia decided to show her sisters what she meant be being interesting to the Sigma Nus.

A couple months later she realized she was pregnant, not a bad deal for her because her best memory was of the Sigma Nu treasurer which made her happy since his dad owned a mortuary supply company in the Midwest and she figured he was pretty well off. He seemed excited, or at least interested which was a start, until after the kid was born and he looked nothing like either one of them. The DNA didn't match so he left but by this time his dad figured he didn't have a lot of sense and stopped supporting him and his 1.6 GPA.

She tried to pin the child on a couple other Sigma guys but could never make it stick. She is currently back home with her Mom, dad lives in Oregon with his secretary, and is waiting tables at the local Waffle House and wondering why the local community college doesn't have a sorority she could join if she went back to school.

And I didn't give her a tip because she spilled coffee all over my breakfast and tried to blame it on me saying I F***ed up sitting on that side of the booth.

Actually, I'd bet on the opposite career track. She will go far in this world.

Complete the sentence below for me by picking between the words house and members to create a true and accurate statement.

I distinctly remember the all for free members/house looking nice on the outside and a total wreck on the inside. Not that I was ever in the members/house visiting the members/house. After all there were rules against being in the members/house after hours.

Back