What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Condoms vs Nuts (USC vs Ohio St)

Bone Buff

Club Member
Club Member
In a effort to not get completely sick of talking about West Virginia for 10 days....

How badly do you think the Nuts are gonna get crushed?

I'm thinking 4 TDs.

I was thinking blowout before the season too, but now I get the feeling that it will be closer than most think.

31-23 $c

I don't trust OSU's quarterback on the road. At all. USC rolls 42-17.

I have a feeling its going to be a blood bath. Here's to hoping it is so we can see a different team in the national championship.

Not only did OSU struggle last week, USC looked unstoppable against Virginia. I'd be surprised if it's not at least a 3-TD game.

With a healthy Beanie, USC wins by 10. If OSU has to play without Beanie, it could be real ugly.

USC will win and win big. Ohio state goes out and plays 3 of these oiho scrub teams every year. I grew up in ohio,kent state,akron,youngstown and ohio u SUCK.

USC will expose this team and then herbstreit can sit back and slob on florida and tebow.

This is one of those games that USC lives for. In recent memory, the only "big" game that I can remember them losing was to Tejas in the Rose Bowl. When USC loses, it's usually to a completely inferior team that they overlook (see: Stanford).

I don't trust OSU's quarterback on the road. At all. USC rolls 42-17.

Sounds about right, with or without the Beanie. u$c's defense is loaded, they're playing at home, and the condoms have had an extra week to prepare.

This could get ugly......quick.

Might wanna have the remote handy for some much needed channel surfing.

Sounds about right, with or without the Beanie. u$c's defense is loaded, they're playing at home, and the condoms have had an extra week to prepare.

This could get ugly......quick.

Might wanna have the remote handy for some much needed channel surfing.

You could always switch over to OU-Washington. Then again, this game will be even more of a blowout.

This is one of those games that USC lives for. In recent memory, the only "big" game that I can remember them losing was to Tejas in the Rose Bowl. When USC loses, it's usually to a completely inferior team that they overlook (see: Stanford).

Exactly right. USC is always ready for the big games. Consider that OSU is banged up, has a terrible, immobile, white QB, and their only real weapon is a true frosh, USC will roll. 48-17 SC.

Back