What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference call with HCMM

Does Schrock stay in the mix as a walk-on?

Not sure. Highly doubt the coaching staff kicks Webb to another position and out of the meeting room though considering he is the most experienced QB on the roster.

Not sure. Highly doubt the coaching staff kicks Webb to another position and out of the meeting room though considering he is the most experienced QB on the roster.

Yep. And this is about class balance, too. You'd rather have 1 of either Webb (Sr) or Dorman (So) + 1 of either Wood or Hirschman (Jr) to go with Dillon (Fr) in your 3-deep. HCMM won't shoehorn the decision to fit that, but he knows it's the ideal so I'd assume that if a choice was close to a coin flip that he'd factor this in.

Idk what to think, people riding Ralphie, where exactly? Gosh o mighty all we do anymore is piss and moan. I guess being this bad will do that. **** will change if the people with clout care as much as they say. Gotta spend money to make it. Give them what they need and they'll get it back.

I think some are reading too much into the QB thing. You really cannot have 6 or 7 guys competing for the position at the same time. Unless Sefo really shines early in the fall he will not be in the mix - maybe running the scout team. They will take the 3 top guys and have them compete in the fall unless someone really locks it up in the spring (I would love to see that) but no one is going anywhere until 2014. Wood has to know that if he does not break into the top 3 then he is pretty much done. I would like to see it be Dillon, Hirsch, and Wood. Webb might have some attraction to the staff because of his experience but his on the field performance is pretty bad.

I think some are reading too much into the QB thing. You really cannot have 6 or 7 guys competing for the position at the same time. Unless Sefo really shines early in the fall he will not be in the mix - maybe running the scout team. They will take the 3 top guys and have them compete in the fall unless someone really locks it up in the spring (I would love to see that) but no one is going anywhere until 2014. Wood has to know that if he does not break into the top 3 then he is pretty much done. I would like to see it be Dillon, Hirsch, and Wood. Webb might have some attraction to the staff because of his experience but his on the field performance is pretty bad.

I am not saying Webb is good, but Wood was the worst QB to see the field last season. Not sure it was all that close either.

I don't disagree, Wood was a guy I thought might take over. Mentally, he just doesn't have it. He has the tools and size but that's not enough. Dillon please be our guy, we are depressed here.

I am not saying Webb is good, but Wood was the worst QB to see the field last season. Not sure it was all that close either.

Even if Webb doesn't start his leadership skills are worth keeping him at the position to help mentor the younger QBs.

Webb just gives me a bad vibe. Looks and body language speak, u can't have that in a leader. He had no protection but still, I didn't like that part.

This. To the word.

Webb is only taking one grad course. He has already earned his undergrad degree. I say he should move on. Let's use that scholly on someone who will actually help us win.The whole experience thing never materialized. I guess webb could stay but it should be as a walk on.

Back