What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

I was excited to watch the end of this OU game, then I heard Joey Harrington, yelling into the microphone again.

I've been switching back and forth. B/W Danielson and Harrington my ears are bleeding

From phone

Ok St. had a stat I heard today. They got their first fumble recovery of the season today, that's insane lol.

LOL yeah me too. Wow, I thought our D was inept.

OSU to win.

Slade gonna be mad.

ROFL didn't know that OSU ran a PR for TD with 50s left in regular time. Hilarious. WTG Land Thieves.

Stoops to Michigan might revive both coach and program. He's stale at Oklahoma.

*sorry I copied you, Luke.

Last edited:
So many good games on at 6pm. Damn.

Picks:

FSU vs GT - FSU
KSU vs Bailer - KSU
tOSU vs UW - UW

What's surprising and a strike against Stoops and OU, is that as Texas as gone in the can, they've spun their wheels a bit too. Now they're getting beat by Okie State while TCU and Baylor battle over the conference title. These are the long term implications of the Big12 imploding and rebounding--they let the SEC into the state and deputized TCU cannibalizing their talent pool while also giving more invites to the SEC to come in and poach.

Well you know what's happening in the Wiscy game, they are gonna dare Stave to beat them. Wiscy will probably come after Jones quite a bit too.

What's surprising and a strike against Stoops and OU, is that as Texas as gone in the can, they've spun their wheels a bit too. Now they're getting beat by Okie State while TCU and Baylor battle over the conference title. These are the long term implications of the Big12 imploding and rebounding--they let the SEC into the state and deputized TCU cannibalizing their talent pool while also giving more invites to the SEC to come in and poach.

TCU being in the metro area and being a private school hurts them. It's not that there is a shortage of talent, it's just spread across, you are right. Combined with UT failing to develope 4* and 5* players due to culture. OU seems to be suffering complacency from a down UT.

The only teams left from the Big 8 are OU, OSU, KSU, KU and ISU. Only one of those teams is great and good in a down year. A team with a lot of tradition lacks long term rivals, except UT.

Pretty hard to catch a pass when your arms are being pinned down. (KState pass to Lockett)

TCU being in the metro area and being a private school hurts them. It's not that there is a shortage of talent, it's just spread across, you are right. Combined with UT failing to develope 4* and 5* players due to culture. OU seems to be suffering complacency from a down UT.

The only teams left from the Big 8 are OU, OSU, KSU, KU and ISU. Only one of those teams is great and good in a down year. A team with a lot of tradition lacks long term rivals, except UT.

Texas has basically strangled the life out of the old Big 8, slowly but surely, other than KSU, but without Bill Snyder I don't know if they can keep up.

Curious what OU was thinking when they added TCU. Even at the time, I was like that's a really bad idea for OU. They don't need a direct competitor in the middle of their recruiting hotbed. It was the advantage they had over UT because they were almost closer to Dallas than Austin.

JCNID.jpg

Before bedlam, I thought that Gundy might be looking for greener pastures.

Afterwards, I'm thinking stoops should probably hire a realtor.

Back