What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Conference championship week games thread

Bryce Petty on whether they should be in:" That´s above my pay grade. All I´m not paid to do is play."

Or make the site determined by conference record of the north vs the south. Whichever team won the tougher division gets the home game.

I like this. you'd know the site earlier, making travel planning easier.

Bryce Petty on whether they should be in:" That´s above my pay grade. All I´m not paid to do is play."

Uh oh!

"The cat is, reeeeaaawwww, out of the bag."

Don't want to get in trouble here. The quote above is from the charater "Kramer" on an American TV Sit-Com called "Seinfeld" that ran on NBC from 1989 to 1998. Kramers friends found out is real first name and that was his response. Just incase anyone didn't know. I am here to help. (<---- That also is not mine. It's often used to describe what a Government agent would say while introducing himself when he has no intention of doing anything of the sort.)

(I didn't make up the phrase "Uh uh!" either.)

Back