What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Confessions of a Mad Buff Fan.

Maybe we start a sticky thread, 'Rants and Raves, 2011 football season' just to blow off steam or give props. Not facing up anyone in particular. Seems we will all have some issues during the season and want and need to let go. No Neg reps allowed. And no cursing, of course. Give Bohn the results after the season. Because AllBuffs are the smartest CU fans in the freakin' world. Just an idea.

Maybe we start a sticky thread, 'Rants and Raves, 2011 football season' just to blow off steam or give props. Not facing up anyone in particular. Seems we will all have some issues during the season and want and need to let go. No Neg reps allowed. And no cursing , of course. Give Bohn the results after the season. Because AllBuffs are the smartest [strike] CU [/strike] fans in the freakin' world . Just an idea.

If it weren't for the first bold, I would agree with the second bold. You ****ing idot.

I will be there with soon to be wife, her sis, & sis's hubby. Good peeps. You, blah blah, & snow?

Yeah. Would the double daters wanna meet up and party with three young (minus snow) ****heads? You can get drunk and share wallystories that I can mspaint later and I really do plan on getting punched in the face by an OSU fan, so I might have my own story to mspaint.

Yeah. Would the double daters wanna meet up and party with three young (minus snow) ****heads? You can get drunk and share wallystories that I can mspaint later and I really do plan on getting punched in the face by an OSU fan, so I might have my own story to mspaint.
I'm in, I already warned the missus.

Oh, snap! Y'all just got schooled by Tha Professa!
It's cool. It's confessions of a mad buff fan, not "current events of a mad buff fan" or future events of a mad buff fan" If he tired of "back inna day" I'd like to suggest a different thread for the professa. The guy's got no shortage of nostalgia he can't wait to share. This is the place. Mick, let 'er happen' cap'n.

1990 @ Lincoln: Rushed the field of the self-proclaimed greatest fans in the world. I do not recall any applause from the red hoard. I do remember grinding my shoe on the logo in the North endzone. My only regret is not actually pissing on the field.

You should not regret this. I was also at that game, and I also rushed the field afterwards. A bunch of Marine ROTC guys were there, and one of them whipped out his unit and DID piss on the "N" in the middle of the field. A cop grabbed him by the back of his shirt and PUSHED him across the field to get arrested. While he was pushing, the guy was pissing all over himself. It was a classic moment, but one I'm glad to have witnessed, not actually participated in.

maybe you guys can get a room?

i've lost interest in this "back inna day" thing.

Seriously Mick, don't be an asshole.

It's not like I complain when you drone endlessly about the color of our helmets, or discuss how much you don't like things that other people do because your taste is so unique and bohemian.

Oh wait, I address that all of the time. Carry on...

You should not regret this. I was also at that game, and I also rushed the field afterwards. A bunch of Marine ROTC guys were there, and one of them whipped out his unit and DID piss on the "N" in the middle of the field. A cop grabbed him by the back of his shirt and PUSHED him across the field to get arrested. While he was pushing, the guy was pissing all over himself. It was a classic moment, but one I'm glad to have witnessed, not actually participated in.
I'm pretty sure that guy's name rhymes with "udder".

-I always wished for a win over the cornholes every time I blew out the candles on the birthday cake growing up.
-Some buddies and I brought back the marshmallow fight to the student section at half time during the KSjUco game (klatt to Monteilh in closing seconds of the 4th quarter to win) after they got banned in 04.
- I always glare at people wearing cornhole schwag and continue to hate all red-colored teams (Utah).
-It's threads like this that remind me of why I'm so proud to be a BUFF fan

Last edited:
Back