What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats Buff Fans

CsquaredCC

Just got back from the game and here to eat my crow. Congrats on the win. Pretty good environment today even with a poor fan showing. Couple of plays were just a killer today for the Rams, but that is the way every game goes. Looks like both teams have a lot of work to do going forward, but still a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Congrats.

Just got back from the game and here to eat my crow. Congrats on the win. Pretty good environment today even with a poor fan showing. Couple of plays were just a killer today for the Rams, but that is the way every game goes. Looks like both teams have a lot of work to do going forward, but still a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Congrats.
what environment are you talking about... short of mother nature making a brief appearance... that place was deader than stuart scott's eye... nice of you to eat crow so soon tho...

HUH? It was worthless in there. CSU students got loud, but usually when CSU was on offense. Oh, and when a CU player got hurt. What a crock of **** this game is.

This game is awful. CSU fans don't show up, CU fans show up and don't care. Oh, and then you get threatened with trespassing for having a victory beer. **** this game. What exactly does this game do for CU? For CSU?

CSU needs to bring more fans than it did the last two years thats for sure. I miss the days when Mile High was rocking.

Either move the game back to campus or end the series. There is no interest, especially your fans. Horrible showing.

I'd like to end this series 2 seconds ago...

This game is awful. CSU fans don't show up, CU fans show up and don't care. Oh, and then you get threatened with trespassing for having a victory beer. **** this game. What exactly does this game do for CU? For CSU?
Argus event staff is ****ing idots as well. **** those pieces of ****. $25 wasted to see two god damn plays.

Either move the game back to campus or end the series. There is no interest, especially your fans. Horrible showing.

I'd like to end this series 2 seconds ago...

Unfortunately it won't happen regardless of what the fans want. Bohn will never agree to an alternating home and away series and CSU will never agree to a venue other than Mile High unless its is alternating. 3 games into a 10 year contract, we might as well hope for the best and start looking for ways to get people back into this game.

Mile High was great when it was filled (50/50), but that hasn't happened in years. So moving it back to campus would be the right play.

Mile High was great when it was filled (50/50), but that hasn't happened in years. So moving it back to campus would be the right play.

The old barn had some history and even mystique, Invesco/Sports Authority/Whatever has always been a horrible venue for this game and the Broncos.

Argus event staff is ****ing idots as well. **** those pieces of ****. $25 wasted to see two god damn plays.

They threw you out? Why am I inclined to think they had a reason? :lol:
Unfortunately it won't happen regardless of what the fans want. Bohn will never agree to an alternating home and away series and CSU will never agree to a venue other than Mile High unless its is alternating. 3 games into a 10 year contract, we might as well hope for the best and start looking for ways to get people back into this game.

I seem to remember that it was Csu that insisted on not playing in the fort...

They threw you out? Why am I inclined to think they had a reason? :lol:

I seem to remember that it was Csu that insisted on not playing in the fort...
I'm making a thread so you will see what bull**** it was.

let csu keep it at mile high for their home games and for our home years we can have it at folsom

Best of luck to little bro the rest of the way. Hope you win the games you're supposed to and get bowl eligible this year.

let csu keep it at mile high for their home games and for our home years we can have it at folsom

I just wish they would move it to the campuses period. I just don't think it will happen. If CU wants its home games at Folsom, CSU is going to insist on its home games at Hughes. I just don't see Bohn ever agreeing to playing at Hughes every other year.

I just wish they would move it to the campuses period. I just don't think it will happen. If CU wants its home games at Folsom, CSU is going to insist on its home games at Hughes. I just don't see Bohn ever agreeing to playing at Hughes every other year.

Why not play at Folsom 3/4 years with a 15k or 20k ticket allotment for CSU?

Bohn is a ****** negotiator. Why play the game at all? Demand all CU home games at Folsom, let CSU do what they want with theirs as long as they pay Cu the $$$. If they want it at the mudhole, fine, but they gotta pay. So many options... and we got the worst possible. **** BOHN FOR THIS GAME.

Why not play at Folsom 3/4 years with a 15k or 20k ticket allotment for CSU?

For the same reasons Bohn will never agree to a true alternating campus series. CSU's AD would get fried by the Alumn if he agreed to that type of arrangement. Just as Bohn would get fried if he agreed to play in the Fort every other year.

We all know money is the driver in this. Unfortunately the game in Denver makes more money than dropping this series than paying a low level non aq shcool to come to Boulder.

Back