What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats on a Big Win!

The Buffs will go 5-1 from here on out.....with that one loss to my Huskers!!!:smile2:

7-5 would be great for this team, and you should feel great about that. Only issue would be for the anti-Hawkins crowd. 7-5 going bowling would for sure keep him around a few more years.

The Buffs will go 5-1 from here on out.....with that one loss to my Huskers!!!:smile2:

7-5 would be great for this team, and you should feel great about that. Only issue would be for the anti-Hawkins crowd. 7-5 going bowling would for sure keep him around a few more years.

But most of the 'anti-Hawkins' crowd are really 'anti-losing' crowds. If Hawkins can get this team to start winning, the 'anti-Hawkins' crowd will shrink dramatically. And since we all knew Hansen was the future, and we have seen it now, I doubt Cody will be back barring a Hansen injury. Which to me means more wins, a possible bowl game (which I had no hope for a week ago) and if so-- DH is welcome to stay im my book. No extension though. I want to see if he is going to make a habit out of taking 3-4 games to get the team rolling or not. GB seemed to always lose the first one-- can't handle a coach that takes 3 losses before making decisive changes.

Yep, looks like NU is going to be handling a QB change as well. Lee is too gun shy, and timid back there. I believe that the coaches see that Green is the future, and can't do any worse than Lee. Wouldn't shock me to see Green start against both Ia. St. and Baylor in the next two weeks. Should be interesting. Back to the Buffs...many a Husker fans have said that Hansen is one of the most elusive QBs out there in the Big 12. Kid is big time.

Back