What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats to Brad Jones!!!

goddamit does it have to be the packers? First Mason, and now Jones? ****.

Congrats to him anyways!

Ho Hum another Buff backer gets drafted. Even when we have average backers, they get drafted. Colorado IS Linebacker U! Brian Cabral is the best backer coach in the country IMO.

Congrats Brad!:thumbsup:

Good for Brad... I had a class with him last summer and he is a nice guy. Glad to see him get a shot at the NFL.

Ho Hum another Buff backer gets drafted. Even when we have average backers, they get drafted. Colorado IS Linebacker U! Brian Cabral is the best backer coach in the country IMO.

Congrats Brad!:thumbsup:

USC might have something to say about that.

USC might have something to say about that.

From the time Cabral started here to now, SC might, just might have a few more LB's go into the NFL, but if they do it's not by a lot. Cabral makes 2 star runningbacks into Butkus finalists. He has put a lot into the NFL and I wouldn't be surprised if CU has more in the NFL in that time frame than SC. Plus, SC gets better athletes in general. I still say CU is better than SC in that department.

From the time Cabral started here to now, SC might, just might have a few more LB's go into the NFL, but if they do it's not by a lot. Cabral makes 2 star runningbacks into Butkus finalists. He has put a lot into the NFL and I wouldn't be surprised if CU has more in the NFL in that time frame than SC. Plus, SC gets better athletes in general. I still say CU is better than SC in that department.

no argument about Cabral, he's the man and a great asset to the university.

dod the rabid goldfish go

George had a solid chance at being a second round choice after the 2007 season. He decided to stay and didn't have as good of a year and now wont get drafted at all. Happens all the time in the NFL and NBA. You saw it with Richard Roby too. It's nice to see them stay for the University to get their degree and see them another year playing at the school, but stories like these are reasons it is so common to see players declare when their stock is high.

They're going to the 3/4.....Brad's got a chance to make the team.

Great news! He had some good moments as OLB and would fit in a 3/4 really well. Hopefully he is given a chance to show his potential and get some PT in the NFL.

:gobuffs:

Back