What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats to Michigan

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Really impressive team that responded well to adversity and made the plays they needed to make.

Michigan fans who have stopped by Allbuffs have been good people.

Best of luck the rest of the year.

Also, **** you. I'm incredibly pissed off right now and on my way to getting very drunk. I figured I better get the "classy" stuff posted while still capable.

They did what they needed to do and exploited our weaknesses well.

That QB they have is not the world beater he was made out to be though. Without Butt they would have had maybe 80 yards passing. They have to figure out how to run better, especially against teams with better LB play. The play action is going to be crucial for them in conference play. Their secondary is also a bit suspect, but there aren't really any teams in the Big 10 that are pass first.

I think they'll finish being ranked 8-15.

better athletes, deeper roster, and good coaches. at home.

to quote skippy, "hats off" to them.

i'm ****ing pissed and distraught and feeling very very pessimistic right now.

If we can somehow fix special teams we can do alright in conference play.

Edit: ...if Sefo gets healthy.

Credit where credit is due, they did what they needed to do. Their players, staff, and fans who know football know they just went up against a real squad. I hope to see them again sometime before too much longer.

GREAT special teams at Michigan. They are a difference maker. We knew going in that Michigan had strong special teams, and were still unable to respond.

I thought overall they were a good team, with superior talent that wore us down. Peppers...goddamn. That Gary (?) kid seemed like a capable athlete as well.

I didn't hate the Michigan fans that stopped by.

N5BI

Michigan is on their way...good team and good luck to them. Having said that, if our punt tneam did not spot them 14, we make a game of it. And the ref on the non-call late hit on Lindsay, I hope you and your significant other get shingles.

Look - UM has been recruiting 4* and 5* guys for years. Peppers is a beast. We don't match up in talent, yet. You can coach around it to a degree, but it is very hard to overcome. Fear not kiddos.... We are on a good path. The rise is real.

Stating the obvious, I think.....if Sefo is not ok, we are ****ed.

Gotta learn from this, put the **** away and don't **** around with guys like Peppers. I like our chances for a bowl. Montez has to slow the game down, it'll slow his mind. Relax already.

Gotta learn from this, put the **** away and don't **** around with guys like Peppers. I like our chances for a bowl. Montez has to slow the game down, it'll slow his mind. Relax already.
This is a little late to be learning not to punt rugby punts straight at jabril peppers.

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BAD BREAKS AND NO BREAKS AT ALL!!!! THE ONLY BREAKS THIS PROGRAM GETS ARE BAD ONES!!! Why the hell cant something good happen for us?

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF BAD BREAKS AND NO BREAKS AT ALL!!!! THE ONLY BREAKS THIS PROGRAM GETS ARE BAD ONES!!! Why the hell cant something good happen for us?
The defensive touchdown was a nice break.

But yeah, I'm pretty bummed about the injuries.

CU needs more money to afford the coaching and recruiting enjoyed by Michigan. Good things happen to programs that spend the most money.

Back