What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congrats to Michigan

Yeah Montez man, dude is thinking way too much. The receivers didn't help him though, they dropped more than one. Dude's got to slow it down though. Very good chance he'll play this week. We need a qb coach.

Montez has some skill. He was not helped with the dropped passes. He was truly thrown to the wolves with bad field position and a team with pinned ears back. The run game was no help, ( I am saying this in every thread, we need a RB)

Without Sefo........

The SS HCMM.....

43.gif

This is a little late to be learning not to punt rugby punts straight at jabril peppers.
I agree but they did it anyway. I brought up Peppers weeks ago, seen the dude play quite a bit. He's enough of a problem on defense. Don't make it worse by letting him get involved in every aspect.

Michigan had so much more talent among their whole roster it's almost funny.

But among the kids that actually were on the field, especially before dudes started getting hurt, I thought the teams matched up favorably for us.

ST was ridiculous. Of course, punting to Peppers was a stupid idea, but on the other hand, when it's iffy that you're going to even get the punt across the LOS, I suppose where it goes is secondary.

This game, and every game from now on, is the same thing though - with Sefo we have a chance to do great things. Without him, it's probably going to be ugly.

Yeah coach around it by not kicking to peppers every time he is in the ****ing game.
I was pretty much screaming at the tv. Holy ****. Really, I am not a coach, and I know that if the most dynamic playing in college football is waiting for the ball, you kick the mother****er out of bounds. I don't care if you give up 5 or 10 yards by doing so. You don't give him a chance to do any more than watch the ball go out of bounds.

But I guess all the CU coaches are smarter than that. There had to be a reason they kept kicking it to him, right?

****kity **** ****. Special teams lost us the game. We had that ****. We had that win. All we had to do was kick the ****ing ball out of bounds each time. ANd not hold the ball forever.

Mac wins that game and even if we win 5 games they keep him. Now? Unsure. That was such a total **** up on special teams. 11 monkeys trying to **** a football.

I agree but they did it anyway. I brought up Peppers weeks ago, seen the dude play quite a bit. He's enough of a problem on defense. Don't make it worse by letting him get involved in every aspect.
I quite agree entirely, i just meant that we're in year 4, and its long past time for our coach to have figured out how important special teams are.

I'm still so pissed off about this game!! Wedding was at 4 so the last thing I saw was sefo getting hurt. But dammit we had our foot on michigans throat. 21-7 and first down on the 17 and we ****ing can't score, miss the field goal, block our own god damn punt, we suddenly forgot how to defend on offense and defense, coached to lose, lost our QB and all swagger. I couldn't believe we ****ed it up THAT bad after that start. Son of a ****h!!!!

I'm still so pissed off about this game!! Wedding was at 4 so the last thing I saw was sefo getting hurt. But dammit we had our foot on michigans throat. 21-7 and first down on the 17 and we ****ing can't score, miss the field goal, block our own god damn punt, we suddenly forgot how to defend on offense and defense, coached to lose, lost our QB and all swagger. I couldn't believe we ****ed it up THAT bad after that start. Son of a ****h!!!!
This.

Wifey said it best as she quit watching..."CU always starts off good, and just cant finish"....this from a women that knows zero about football. She has been watching the Buffs over my shoulder since attending CU 87-90

Easy dog, it's a team that doesn't know how to win.

That excuse only goes so far - the cure for not knowing how to win is to win...so win.
I hear ya but this is my take on it. We need to win a game we aren't supposed to win. Especially on the road, it's been something we haven't done much of. I don't remember the last one. Maybe Utah that one year? Anyway I don't care how we get a W in Eugene, just find a way to get it done.

Back