What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Congratulations / Line Play

pcbuff

That was a very fun game to watch!! CU beat a team I would not have given them a legitimate chance against pre-season, and they looked really good doing it.

Where has that O and D line been. If they had a true breakthrough, it will make these last two games really fun to watch. A pass rush to assist our secondary is huge! Powell and Adkins behind some real run blocking was awesome.

Good job Buffs!!

Last edited:
You can definitely see this team is being coached well because they are improving in the little things that weren't being emphasized by the other coaching staffs

They played great, but for these next 2 games I'm scared for Sefo's life. Utah is #1 in the nation in sacks and USC is #5. :afraid:

You can definitely see this team is being coached well because they are improving in the little things that weren't being emphasized by the other coaching staffs

So you are saying that actually doing it versus talking about doing it makes a difference?

Both lines played quite well. I really think Sefo his helping the OL progress some due to his patience and toughness, standing in that pocket really helps the line sustain their blocks. I also agree with most of you on this board that Sefo does need to keep the ball around the edge occasionally just to make the defense honest.

I can't complain about the play calling at all.

Both lines played quite well. I really think Sefo his helping the OL progress some due to his patience and toughness, standing in that pocket really helps the line sustain their blocks. I also agree with most of you on this board that Sefo does need to keep the ball around the edge occasionally just to make the defense honest.

In fact I felt like for the first time it was a planned offense instead of reactionary. I liked it. I hope they keep him healthy through the next two with the foundation they laid for next season.

My only concern with the OL play is that it was against a Cal defense that is decimated by injuries. Hard for me to get too high on the results when I look at how many starters were injured. The next two defensive lines we play are very, very good. Hopefully we'll see continued improvement against the tougher competition.

My only concern with the OL play is that it was against a Cal defense that is decimated by injuries. Hard for me to get too high on the results when I look at how many starters were injured. The next two defensive lines we play are very, very good. Hopefully we'll see continued improvement against the tougher competition.

Cal is hammered with injures, but I think most of them are in the back seven. Their D-line is pretty intact as far as I remember, and was getting good pressure on USC a week earlier. Hopefully that is a good sign.

As for our D-line, having Samson Kofavalu back helped a lot. He played great. Seems that he, Hennington and Topou were getting a majority of the snaps, and looked pretty good. Of course that is against Cal's oline, who probably suck pretty bad.

Back