What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Corn vs ATM game thread

"Personal foul on the Nebraska bench. Half the distance to the goal."
-B12 official after Bo Pelini gets agro.

Somebody needs to pop Bo some zoloft or a Valium.

TAMU defense holds the Fuskers to a FG...tied at 6...Bo is turning a shade of red/purple that i dont think Ive ever seen before!

Bo's life expentancy must drop by 3 years every close game he's in.

I joke about how CU games take years off my life, but I really think this might be the case for him....What a dolt. Is that something national TV audiences look at and envy? For having the classiest fans in America, they sure have the douchiest coach. Are you classy fans going to come over here and apologize for him, or are his "antics" ok with you guys because he's winning?

Bo's life expentancy must drop by 3 years every close game he's in.

I joke about how CU games take years off my life, but I really think this might be the case for him....What a dolt. Is that something national TV audiences look at and envy? For having the classiest fans in America, they sure have the douchiest coach. Are you classy fans going to come over here and apologize for him, or are his "antics" ok with you guys because he's winning?

Oh they'll be over. Husker fans are a joke!

That last personal foul Bo really should've been steamed...didn't look like roughing the passer to me...the Nub defender had one step and then BOOM! which is legal...

Congrats Huskers, because you have such a tool for a coach, you will get "questionable" calls now. Yay Pelini, way to get those refs on your side you ****ing jackass!:lol:

That last personal foul Bo really should've been steamed...didn't look like roughing the passer to me...the Nub defender had one step and then BOOM! which is legal...

Agree that shouldn't have been called. ........So obviously the refs are being paid of by Beebe and just trying to do whatever they can to teams exiting the Big 12. I mean, they stopped the clock all the time in the fourth quarter when we played Kansas a few games ago.....

Congrats Huskers, because you have such a tool for a coach, you will get "questionable" calls now. Yay Pelini, way to get those refs on your side you ****ing jackass!:lol:

I honestly think this happens to them to an extent, if it could go either way, it's not going his way. He's to blame for it. then he gets more pissed, drops more fbombs, and we're back to step 1. It's actually entertaining to watch from an outsiders' perspective.

Is Bo didn't spend the 1st three (3) quarters of the game screaming, swearing, and generally belittling the officials, he might find that a few calls go his way.

A little additional importance was just put on our game next week. Come on Buffs! This could really set up well!!!

The asshole is going after the refs after the game. FINE THAT MUTHER ****ER BIG 12!!! Kick him out of the CU game!!!That tool does not deserve to be coaching!

Oh man, how awesome would this be if we beat Corn next week and keep them out of the Big TeXII championship game. I love the Cabralfaloes.

On the plus side, the Big 12 can't call in Clete Blakeman anymore to bail them out next week in terms of officiating...

I could be wrong, but I thought it was against "sacred" Aggy tradition not to rush Memorial Field.

I dunno about that...you're not allowed to walk on the grass around their student union building (there are signs posted saying as such), but after games at Kyle Field they generally let the fans on the field once the game ends and the teams are in the locker rooms (did this in 2008 the last time we played there)...

Back